Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

brb1006

Here's what the Disney Toon Studios HQ looks like since its closure last Spring. Titled "A Door Closes For A Possible Disney TVA Studio!"

It seems that Disney plans to make it the third studio for Disney Television Animation. Maybe more animated content for the service.

seascape

Darkprime

brb1006

This was a surprisingly good series. Had a good arc with recurring characters that made a difference in the plotting.
Don't forget Baron Von Sheldgoose
latest

Voiced by Wayne Knight who was also in Space Jam.
giphy.gif

The thing that I'm looking forward is those animated shorts from Pixar and Disney Animation that is exclusive to Disney+. Shorts never had a good distribution channel like it had before the television age with the Mickey Mouse/Looney Tunes cartoons.

Now Disney+ seems to be the right place for making a lot of them, specially if enough people watch it there. I hope some shorts become so successful that "short franchises" start to exist.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
The thing that I'm looking forward is those animated shorts from Pixar and Disney Animation that is exclusive to Disney+. Shorts never had a good distribution channel like it had before the television age with the Mickey Mouse/Looney Tunes cartoons.

Now Disney+ seems to be the right place for making a lot of them, specially if enough people watch it there. I hope some shorts become so successful that "short franchises" start to exist.
Disney also has a program called Short Circuit, which is more similar to the Spark Shorts than Launchpad is:

https://www.cartoonbrew.com/disney/...-a-new-program-of-animated-shorts-174236.html

Dthulu must be fed!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom