Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

Darkprime

Lol. She was right about the Snyder cut, Kingdom Hearts on Disney+ and Henry Cavill being in more talks for superman. Shes been right more times than wrong. Its hard to ignore her as a source.

Tony Perkis

Lol. She was right about the Snyder cut, Kingdom Hearts on Disney+ and Henry Cavill being in more talks for superman. Shes been right more times than wrong. Its hard to ignore her as a source.
It's relatively easy to ignore her as a source. It's incredibly easy to vet your sources, yet so few choose to do so.

This nut is so self-absorbed that she thinks her own opinion of Birds of Prey forced a reshoot, despite the director of that film directly telling her that she was incorrect.

Comic Book News is also a horrible source. It's a blog.

Do better.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Honestly I don't care where the information comes from as long as its true. If she has a better source that can be vetted then who cares if she got some stuff wrong before. Point is she is getting stuff right now.

Ultimately we're talking about the world of make believe here. We should learn not to take this stuff so seriously, myself included.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
That’s what I meant by retcon as in ignoring Dark Phoenix.
You could be right. I originally thought that because the entire cast is still young Feige would want to keep them under contract. But then Dark Phoenix happened and that opinion changed.

So who knows, it'll be interesting to see what character he plays, he's a good actor. Only have to wait 6 months, Yay!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
I can't remember where, but I do have a recollection from several sources that Falcon and Winter Soldier had finished their shooting. Which means no reason to do a half season.

And Grace is awful.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I can't remember where, but I do have a recollection from several sources that Falcon and Winter Soldier had finished their shooting. Which means no reason to do a half season.

And Grace is awful.
There were reports of rewrites happening because of the virus outbreak plot line being taken out:

And there was production in Prague that was halted due to COVID shutdowns, presumably reshoots for the above plot changes:

So they weren't completely finished which is why this rumor of releasing the first half makes sense. So no matter whether you like the source of the information or not, if its valid its valid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom