Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

Princess Leia

Alright, only 6 more months until Falcon and Winter Soldier!

Mandalorian comes out in October, and WandaVision in December.

While I still think that a delay in releasing new Marvel content was short sighted, I am more excited for these shows than any other MCU film (other than Doctor Strange 2).

Wendy Pleakley

I'll probably cancel until the Marvel series start and the Mandalorian is back. I'm catching up on Rebels, Clone Wars, and the Simpsons but they can wait.

As a Disney fan, most of the content is stuff I already own, so until the original material increases, it's not quite worth the monthly fee for myself.

Tony Perkis

I'll probably cancel until the Marvel series start and the Mandalorian is back. I'm catching up on Rebels, Clone Wars, and the Simpsons but they can wait.
CEC26B52-7202-4360-8521-903F5084C9F3.jpeg

Darkprime

Also can they please fix the PS4 app already. Its atrocious. From what I can tell it runs really nice and smooth on android and windows but its horrible on the PS4. They keep patching it but the patches don't seem to do anything.

Wendy Pleakley

BrianLo

Already mentioned:
  • Falcon&tWS: August
  • Mandalorian: October
  • WandaVision: December

Thanks! This is the type of content stream I think the service is clearly aiming towards. A near un-broken streak of one blockbuster type show on the docket.

The nature of the traditional weekly release model is actually far better for a curated original collection. Rather than giving subscribes content for a 3x single weekends to binge ala Netflix, it is pretty easy to attract subscribers for an entire 6 months between three shows running back to back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom