Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Here's a new one: on the website, nothing will load for the "home" page.

However, if you click on the "movies" or "series" tab, you can get to some content (as long as it's not one of the more popular choices, in which case, you may or may not get a 'play' button).

CJR

I've watched some of the shorts with no issue. Started with Steamboat Willie, of course. Buffered a couple times, but only a few seconds and then it resumed.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Well, the home screen is back on the web site and Roku. Though, Star Wars and especially The Mandalorian is still iffy in loading.

prberk

I don't have the app, but I finally found it on the web page for Verizon wireless. I had to search. I then registered with my e-mail address, and they said that they would send me a link via e-mail on November 12 that I will use to log in. We'll see how that goes. Thanks.

So far no e-mail from Verizon with instructions. This is what they sent me the day that I signed up to get the offer from Verizon:

2019-11-12 10_31_11-AOL Mail (6466).png

prberk

Anyone heard anything about Xfinity? The question has been asked several times on their help forums and while every post is shown as "solved" the question has yet to be answered.

Me too. I would really like to see this app on Xfinity, so that I can easily route it to my surround sound the way that the rest of my TV is.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
If they're having "technical issues due to demand that exceeded our high expectations" (which is pure BS, because something like this should have excess capacity if anyone smart was running the show), adding in a few million Verizon customers isn't going to help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom