Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Here's a link to the Investor Conference that starts around 5pm EST/ 2pm PST. When more information for Disney+ can be heard.

Pssst. We're in Daylight Saving Time. ;)

Janir

If that Imagineering series has substance, it might honestly be incredible. Restored film of the parks and the like would be amazing.
I'm with you there! I'd love to see old pics and videos of how some stuff was done and built.
Would love to see some film of the first audio-animatronic Tiki Room being setup.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Suggestion: Dedicated Investor Day thread linked below. The upshot for how it affects D+ can then be summarized here at the end.

Last edited:

Slpy3270

First impressions on Disney+ interface: Not bad, but it definitely has room for improvement. To me it looks too Netflix-y.

And don't get too excited seeing that "Star Wars: A New Hope" button in the app. TNT/TBS still has that and pre-Episode IX movies for several more years (as Michael Paull pointed out).

EDIT: Welp.

Last edited:

brb1006

D36VDVXW4AApJCH.jpg

D36Aa8_WsAIE-sq.jpg

D36AZ3DXoAM0YX-.jpg

RandySavage

I had been hoping they'd do something with Indiana Jones on Disney+. They could remake Young Indiana Jones chronicles, but this time make it entertaining. Or, less ambitiously, an animated show in the same vein as Rebels (here is a proof of concept video).

And no word on the release of the De-specialized Version of the original Star Wars Trilogy for Disney+?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom