Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

Twilight_Roxas

I remember watching Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! when it used to be on Toon Disney’s Jetix hopefully if it gets more interest to the fandom Disney could finally let the final season be on Disney+.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster

Tony Perkis

I don't want a ride based on Fant4stic.
DC071A98-D056-4696-9F3B-86A8D43BCD59.jpeg

Animaniac93-98

Is there a reason why not even the DVD cut of Make Mine Music is on Disney+?

This is the movie that includes such shorts as Casey at the Bat, Peter and the Wolf, The Whale Who Wanted to Sing at the Met and Johnnie Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet. They could at least upload the individual segments.

Last edited:

eliza61nyc

Most of them are probably just gonna pirate it now. At least if they kept the trial they could have bragged how Hamilton boosted their subscriber count.
could be, I do know a number of people who have said that they just want the streaming service to see Hamilton so they are hedging their bets. I think more likely folks (I mean the ones that really don't want the streaming service) will sign up and then cancel after a month. Disney at least will recoup something.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
Or they can pay for just one month of D+ at 1/100th the cost of one ticket to see it on Broadway.

The time spent pirating it costs more in their time and effort than paying for one month of D+.

And if you pay for one month of D+, just think of how much more one can pirate!!!

Mouse Trap

Most of them are probably just gonna pirate it now. At least if they kept the trial they could have bragged how Hamilton boosted their subscriber count.

Regardless it's much more worthwhile for Disney to get, at the least, a month subscription out of the majority who won't be pirating it.

BubbaisSleep

Doesn't surprise me. this stops all the folks who were going to sign up for the free week just to see Hamilton and then cancel it after the week.
That makes sense. I was planning on saving my free trial until Winter Soldier ends and Wandavision begins so I can watch at least two Marvel shows for free. Luckily until then I was able to use a friends account until my dad got Disney+ last week so I'm relieved..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom