Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
https://d23.com/magic-streaming-d23-expo-2019/

By D23 Expo Team​
Ever since it was announced that Disney+ would be launching in November this year, we’ve all been eager to hear more about what the brand-new streaming service will bring. The wait is almost over, and for the first time ever, three of Disney’s signature streaming services—Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu—will be coming to D23 Expo 2019.​
But, that’s not it! All D23 Expo attendees will also be the first to experience Disney+ before it launches in the U.S. on November 12!​
Check out all of the incredible streaming panels, pavilions, and show floor happenings coming to D23 Expo this year:​
Disney+ First Look Showcase
Friday, August 23, 3:30 p.m., Hall D23
Fans won’t want to miss this exclusive preview of Disney+ and its exciting slate of original films and series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. Yvette Nicole Brown (Lady and the Tramp, Elena of Avalor) will host this star-studded presentation packed with never-before-seen content, surprise guests, performances, and reveals, including a first look at Lady and the Tramp, The Mandalorian, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, and many more.​
High School Musical: The Musical: The Series Sneak Peek Screening and Panel
Friday, August 23, 5:30 p.m., D23 Arena
Before the global phenomenon returns in a brand-new series on Disney+, Expo guests are invited to a special advance screening of the first episode and panel with the talented new cast on the arena stage.​
Disney+ Pavilion
On the Expo show floor, the Disney+ Pavilion will offer guests demonstrations of the live Disney+ app as experienced across mobile and connected TV devices, showcasing the unprecedented collection of entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. Guests will also see costumes and props from Disney+ Originals and have the opportunity to subscribe to the service with a special offer available exclusively to Expo attendees and D23 Members.​

KBLovedDisney

Before the global phenomenon returns in a brand-new series on Disney+, Expo guests are invited to a special advance screening of the first episode and panel with the talented new cast on the arena stage.​
Um...Disney's Glee?

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Um...Disney's Glee?
Its funny, Disney now owns Glee (through Fox) and now also putting out a HSM TV Show. So its Glee all around!

Although I hate name:

High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

But the premise seems interesting. Its a mockumentary about East High doing a production of HSM, and the drama that ensues backstage.

I'm betting in a couple years of a Glee Revival series where some of the main cast comes back as glee teachers.

AnotherDayAnotherDollar

https://d23.com/magic-streaming-d23-expo-2019/

By D23 Expo Team​
Ever since it was announced that Disney+ would be launching in November this year, we’ve all been eager to hear more about what the brand-new streaming service will bring. The wait is almost over, and for the first time ever, three of Disney’s signature streaming services—Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu—will be coming to D23 Expo 2019.​
But, that’s not it! All D23 Expo attendees will also be the first to experience Disney+ before it launches in the U.S. on November 12!​
Check out all of the incredible streaming panels, pavilions, and show floor happenings coming to D23 Expo this year:​
Disney+ First Look Showcase
Friday, August 23, 3:30 p.m., Hall D23
Fans won’t want to miss this exclusive preview of Disney+ and its exciting slate of original films and series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. Yvette Nicole Brown (Lady and the Tramp, Elena of Avalor) will host this star-studded presentation packed with never-before-seen content, surprise guests, performances, and reveals, including a first look at Lady and the Tramp, The Mandalorian, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, and many more.​
Disney+ Pavilion
On the Expo show floor, the Disney+ Pavilion will offer guests demonstrations of the live Disney+ app as experienced across mobile and connected TV devices, showcasing the unprecedented collection of entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. Guests will also see costumes and props from Disney+ Originals and have the opportunity to subscribe to the service with a special offer available exclusively to Expo attendees and D23 Members.​

Will this be live streamed anywhere? Either on their site like the Disney+ investor stream or somewhere else? Or will we have to resort to potato cams and some nerds trying to livestream on facebook and getting caught by security like SDCC?

Tony Perkis

He will be for his solo films. Its the team up films that will need to be PG-13 due to appealing to a wider audience. Even then they can have him break 4th wall and make jokes out of it, similar to the jokes made in the re-release of Deadpool 2.
That’s fine, as long as his solo entries are rated R.

seascape

I believe that the standalone Deedpool movies will be released under the Fox label. Iger made it clear he believes there is a place for R rated Marvel movies but it had to made cleat they were not the Disney Marvel.

Darkprime

I believe that the standalone Deedpool movies will be released under the Fox label. Iger made it clear he believes there is a place for R rated Marvel movies but it had to made cleat they were not the Disney Marvel.

Yea but its not like plans cant change. The fact that deadpool is even under feige probably means we will get a PG13 deadpool at some point. Whether its a standalone movie or through avengers team up who knows. Blade probably wont be r rated either. Id be more optimistic about deadpool and blade staying r rated if they had them at Fox.

Prince-1

Its funny, Disney now owns Glee (through Fox) and now also putting out a HSM TV Show. So its Glee all around!

Although I hate name:

High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

But the premise seems interesting. Its a mockumentary about East High doing a production of HSM, and the drama that ensues backstage.

I'm betting in a couple years of a Glee Revival series where some of the main cast comes back as glee teachers.

That premise is so meta lol.

DAR1974

I'm still curious about the older content that Disney produced. Like say I wanted to watch Disneyland Goes to the Worlds Fair would I be able to?

seascape

I know Hulu Live is more expensive, I've had over a year. I was just wondering if that was part of the bundle but it appears not. I'll just do Disney+ separately then.
They may give you $1.00 a month discount if you add Disney plus to Hulu but not as good a deal as all 3. I know I am going to sign up for Hulu with Live TV and Disney Plus. Like you I don't care too much for the sports. I love hockey and was a NJ Devils season ticket holder while they played at the Meadowlands but the costs kept going up and up and I because upset so I gave them up. I can go to WDW anytime and it only costs my annual pass. I had to pay the same ticket price for all 40 games and buy playoff tickets. Just too expensive.'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom