• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, & hotstar)

seascape

Advertisement
Sell implies whoever holds any steak will lose.
Sell implies it is not a good value at the time compared to another company. Over the years there have been many sell recommendations for Microsoft, the worlds most valuable company. The company survived and its growth continued.

Now, please find an expert that predicted Netflix would see a drop in subscribers before this quarter or admit you can't. I have yet to find one but would be happy to admit I was wrong as I have in the past when I was. No one here is perfect and I know I as m not either.

Tony Perkis

Sell implies it is not a good value at the time compared to another company. Over the years there have been many sell recommendations for Microsoft, the worlds most valuable company. The company survived and its growth continued.

Now, please find an expert that predicted Netflix would see a drop in subscribers before this quarter or admit you can't. I have yet to find one but would be happy to admit I was wrong as I have in the past when I was. No one here is perfect and I know I as m not either.
I have already provided you a link, and it was dated just over a month ago. Don’t act willfully ignorant on this.

Top Bottom