Disney's SC2, The Mrs ClausE

castlecake

Original Poster
The trailer has just been released for Disney's The Santa Clause 2, the Mrs ClausE! Go to movies.com, and click on the trailer link.
Also the official website is disney.com/santa. Bernard is back too! Enjoy!

Attachments

• sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 69

Legacy

I caught the trailer at downtown when i saw lilo&stitch. it looks great, and hopefully it will live up to how good the first one was... but I feel that this is another example of how Disney is getting desperate to use exsisting franchises to get money...

Sorcerer Mickey

I saw the (rather short) preview before L&S also, and I agree with Kicker.....Disney does seem to be getting desperate.(Sequal to Peter Pan....now?! Country Bears, Pirates, and Haunted Mansion?! That has "desperate franchise milking" all over it.)

wdwmaniac

I think SC2 will be good and I heard the the Haunted Masion and the Pirates of the Carribean are big bidget films and are suppose to be real good to.

james4023464

The movie looks great but its coming out November 1st, don't you think thats to early for a christmas movie, the earliest date for a x-mas movie is thanksgiving time thats when everybody gets in the christmas spirit. Nov. 1 were are just getting out of Halloween, I hope this date is going to change, but disaneys thanksgiving movie is Tresure Planet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom