Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa to debut Spring 2004

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa to debut Spring 2004
09/13/2002

LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL (Eyes and Ears) -- Named for Saratoga Springs, N.Y., the resort will be themed after a popular summer retreat in the Northeastern United States.

Workers are removing several existing town homes facing the Downtown Disney area to make way for the 184 proposed Disney Vacation club ownership accommodations, which are scheduled to open in Spring 2004.

dreamer

However, for someone who's never been to SS, it is not an appealing theme. About on par with something like a Branson, MO themed resort.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by dreamer
However, for someone who's never been to SS, it is not an appealing theme. About on par with something like a Branson, MO themed resort.

I think that people will like the resort. And since it is a DVC resort it will sell. The DVC resorts sell incredibly fast.

mickeyfanatics

As a DVC member, I am looking forward to any new resorts we can stay at. We are staying at the BCV in March, and just came back from Vero where we had the beach cottage that sleeps 12. What a view. This resort sounds cool and I always wanted to be near the Institute.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom