Disney's RetroCOT (update on pg. 7)

wazowski_216

you could find a way to include the muppets. kinda like spaceship earth but with the muppets and it goes thru the best moments in american history, like winning independence and sending mean to the moon (i know thats in spaceship earth, but it doesnt really matter) and at the end showcase what works of art have been made out of our history, so like Kermit and Fozzie could be doing Aaron Burr, Sir from Hamilton, Gonzo as the US president and Sam Eagle having a fourth of july firework show. I think it would be the perfect balance of fun and serious, depending on whether you want to put the heavy stuff like Civil and Revolutionary War. But i would like to see the muppets somewhere in this project and this would be a great park to do it at.

also It would be called "The Muppets Present... Great Moments in American History". There could even be a section about Walt or Disneyland.

Also would be a great sister ride to Spaceship Earth

Goofy Ninja

You could find a way to include the muppets. kinda like spaceship earth but with the muppets and it goes thru the best moments in american history, like winning independence and sending mean to the moon (i know thats in spaceship earth, but it doesnt really matter) and at the end showcase what works of art have been made out of our history, so like Kermit and Fozzie could be doing Aaron Burr, Sir from Hamilton, Gonzo as the US president and Sam Eagle having a fourth of july firework show. I think it would be the perfect balance of fun and serious, depending on whether you want to put the heavy stuff like Civil and Revolutionary War. But i would like to see the muppets somewhere in this project and this would be a great park to do it at.

That’s a great idea

RetroCOT could even use their show they had at Magic Kingdom. It would be an awesome introduction to the America Showcase.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
I agree, it’s a brilliant idea. I’d definitely use it if I didn’t have Muppets in the plans already for New York.

You’ve really come up with something great. I think it could really work for Epcot’s American section and Magic’s Liberty Square as well.

wazowski_216

I agree, it’s a brilliant idea. I’d definitely use it if I didn’t have Muppets in the plans already for New York.

You’ve really come up with something great. I think it could really work for Epcot’s American section and Magic’s Liberty Square as well.
but also you can never have enough of the muppets

wazowski_216

another idea I have, this time for past world is "Through The Sands Of Time", a dark ride about the most important historic moments of all time, like wars or incredible inventions. Could be narrated by someone important to the history itself, like for example, Queen Elizabeth ll

The Lochness Monsta

another idea I have, this time for past world is "Through The Sands Of Time", a dark ride about the most important historic moments of all time, like wars or incredible inventions. Could be narrated by someone important to the history itself, like for example, Queen Elizabeth ll

Yeah, Queen Elizabeth or Vin Diesel would be great choices.

oogie boogie man

In the center of the park would be an Hourglass in a large fountain, this would be the main landmark and weenie of the park. The water doesn’t end there either, there would also be waterways throughout the whole rest of the front section of the park.

The park icon sounds pretty fricking cool, maybe it will make me miss Fountain of Nations a little less. Maybe I can pretend it’s not dead, like my first dog Nanook.

At least with him it just took a little superglue and some toothpicks to bring him back. Sure he was now rubbish at playing catch and my hand smelled from using him as a puppet. But you got to do what you have to do.

My grandma whose stashed in my attic next to my old GI Joes and Transformers would agree.

itsy bitsy spider

The park icon sounds pretty fricking cool, maybe it will make me miss Fountain of Nations a little less.

Yeah, I miss it too. But look at what they replaced it with… oh wait nothing. Absolutely nothing.. Never mind.

At least we still have one side of the innoventions buildings. Sure it’s filled with stuff that looks like it belongs in a mall, you don’t want to go to. … Damn, maybe I should stop trying to cheer people up.

Goofy Ninja

Yeah, I miss it too. But look at what they replaced it with… oh wait nothing. Absolutely nothing.. Never mind.

At least we still have one side of the innoventions buildings. Sure it’s filled with stuff that looks like it belongs in a mall, you don’t want to go to. … Damn, maybe I should stop trying to cheer people up.

Good try man. I’ll make sure you’re not at my eulogy though.
“There was this one night we got so drunk in Reno…”

Frankenstein79

Walt would appreciate this park. He wanted to have America themed sections (Liberty Street, Edison Square) and attractions (America Sings, America the beautiful.

Rambozo

The hourglass idea kinda reminds me of the World Clock that was in Disneyland. Like the name says it told the times on different parts of earth. It did not tell the time on my planet, but it was still an efficient tool for the common day earthling.

worldclock2_withbellsystem1960rr.jpg

Snow Queen 83

I’ve never heard of the World Clock before that’s interesting. It sounds better than a Death Clock.

“You’ve got 4 hours before the bus hits you little Timmy. … Well until then… enjoy the rest of your vacation.”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom