Disney's Reservation System Outage April 30, 2013

nepalostparks

Just an FYI for everyone, another "enhancement" coming to Disney's reservation system. Email sent to travel agents below:

Disney will perform a reservation‐system enhancement beginning at 2 a.m. Eastern time (5 a.m. Pacific) on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 and lasting until Tuesday afternoon, April 30, 2013. This enhancement will allow us to better assist you and your Clients in the future.

During this time, our systems will not be fully functional and we will not be able to process:

- Room‐only or vacation package reservations for the Walt Disney World® Resort by phone or online (including making new Resort reservations, making modifications to existing Resort reservations, providing confirmations or taking payments)
- Reservations for dining, dinner shows, tours, recreation and children’s activity centers at the Walt Disney World Resort, as well as for Cirque du Soleil® La Nouba™
- Room-only or vacation package reservations for Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Room-only or vacation package reservations for the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort
- Room-only or vacation package reservations for Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Clients temporarily will be unable to access Disney’s Online Check‐In Service.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

JIMINYCR

k11970129.jpg

k7529219.jpg

x20462344.jpg

k1344848.jpg
Heres the real fix.

Upvote 0

jrab0616

I've had exactly zero problems with My Disney Experience, reservations, all of it. I take it I'm in the extreme minority?

I don't mind the new layout and I think if the whole system worked properly it would be wonderful. Just for example, we can't see our airline reservations on the new system, even though we booked thorugh Disney, we can't make or see requests/celebration notes while makeing reservations (room or dining), just to name a few. I like the idea of what this could be, but right now it's just frustrating.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom