Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

RunningKoen

Sign in to the AP site and get a special link.

Google worked aswell somehow. Thanks for the quick reply ;-)
Theming and design is so much better than 2019. This is tempting ...

RunningKoen

Aren't you and your sister running?

She hasnt made up her mind, yet. If she wanna go in 2020, Princess is our go to weekend. She might wanna wait a year and visit WDW in 2021, with the 50th anniversary.

If she doesnt join, I'm torn. What will my 2020 WDW (half) marathon be?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
She hasnt made up her mind, yet. If she wanna go in 2020, Princess is our go to weekend. She might wanna wait a year and visit WDW in 2021, with the 50th anniversary.

Either Marathon weekend or W&D

50th Anniversary celebration probably won't start until late Spring/early Summer. If she wants 50th anniversary, then W&D is the best choice.

Swissmiss

Premium Member

I thought you’d already signed up to run Marathon weekend?

RunningKoen

Either Marathon weekend or W&D

50th Anniversary celebration probably won't start until late Spring/early Summer. If she wants 50th anniversary, then W&D is the best choice.

Forgot one kinda important thing. 2020 will be the 5th edition of the Paris half marathon & possible anniversary of the Castle to Chateau challenge aswell. They did anniversary for the Coast to Coast, right?
So I need to do either Marathon or Princess, because Paris is the best place to finish that challenge.

Going to WDW twice a year is a no go (the cost of it), so Wine en Dine 2020 is out of the picture. But because of that 50th anniversary, 2021 Wine and Dine for sure! :D

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Medals are out. Hideous is all I can say for the Challenge....

at least they're spinners? *shrug* Princess was a one-and-done for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom