Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

wiigirl

Signing up for The Princess 1/2 for 2013 tonight. I AM SO EXCITED.:D

I just signed up! :)
75.gif

meyeet

My wife and I just registered last week. It'll be her first half-marathon! We're running it as part of our ten year anniversary get away, which will be our first trip to Disney without kids together. Super excited!

Hannah1284

My wife and I just registered last week. It'll be her first half-marathon! We're running it as part of our ten year anniversary get away, which will be our first trip to Disney without kids together. Super excited!

yay! congrats! We're just in our 10th year together, 5th year of marriage!

Miceberg

Signed up yesterday - very terrified excited. Will run my first 1/2 in January at Disneyland then on to the World to complete the Coast to Coast challenge.

soarin

My husband and I ran the Wine and Dine a few weeks ago. I loved it so much that I signed up for the Princess just the other day. It was 97% and a reduced price so I just had to. I will be going solo though so if anyone wants to meet up I would love to!

crispy

I signed up in July and have been training. I am more of a fast walker than a runner. I finished the Country Music Half Marathon in 2012 so I know I can finish, but I am very nervous!

SulleyanBoo

The BFF and I booked our stay last week! Now it feels so official! I can't wait to run this race a 2nd time and see what my time comes out to be! plus a 6 day stay after the race. I'm so anxious!!!!:D

Hannah1284

Looks like "Running at Disney" is trying to set up a get-together during that weekend. Check them out on facebook for updates/info

yelena's aunt

Have the waivers/final race instructions shown up anywhere yet? I know waivers say 2 weeks out and that will be this weekend, but final race instructions should have been up 2 weeks ago! Looking forward to getting down there regardless.

Hannah1284

Have the waivers/final race instructions shown up anywhere yet? I know waivers say 2 weeks out and that will be this weekend, but final race instructions should have been up 2 weeks ago! Looking forward to getting down there regardless.

Haven't seen anything and I've been checking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom