Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Surferboy567

Pins, spirit jersey and Pandora charms for now. Hopefully more will be added later, like a Tervis mug and shoe ornament.
I wonder if marathon weekend merch will go up as well? I’d like to see Wine & Dine merch go up as well but I doubt that will happen. I really didn’t buy much of anything at this year’s springtime surprise (kind of regret not going for the pins). I am planning to change that for Wine & Dine and next year‘s Springtime.

Having the presale merch for next year’s Springtime has guaranteed much of what I am after, leading to less stress at the expo. Wine & Dine is probably going to be a free for all, and I’ve accepted that. Trying to get in early, but it will probably be slim pickings by the time I arrive. Hoping for some pins at the very least.

Rteetz

I wonder if marathon weekend merch will go up as well? I’d like to see Wine & Dine merch go up as well but I doubt that will happen. I really didn’t buy much of anything at this year’s springtime surprise (kind of regret not going for the pins). I am planning to change that for Wine & Dine and next year Springtime.

Having the presale merch for next year’s Springtime has guaranteed much of what I am after, leading to less stress at the expo.
Yeah I think we are far too close to wine and dine now. Marathon maybe but even then I’m not sure.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I noticed last evening that the Marathon Weekend Event Guide/ Expo page is now password-protected and has changed the events to reflect 2023 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Events.

Also, does anyone else wonder if the construction work on Splash will impact runners another way out?

OG Runner

The construction work on Splash Mountain should not have any impact. It had been closed numerous times in the past during Marathon weekend and it had no effect.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
The construction work on Splash Mountain should not have any impact. It had been closed numerous times in the past during Marathon weekend and it had no effect.
Granted, this is a bit bigger project than has gone on there since the races began, but I think you’re right. Runners aside, they have to have a way to get the parade floats out from back there everyday, so I’m sure that pathway will be clear enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom