Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Glad I snagged it when I signed up for the 5K
May I ask a question? I walked into work today and my boss had two computers open. One she had just started registration for the 5K for herself and her two daughters. The other one had 20 minutes left in the virtual que. When the second computer was ready for her to register she registered them for the 10K on that.

Could she have registered all three of them for the 5K and 10K using one page, all at the same time? She did get them into both but it seemed stressful and redundant.

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
May I ask a question? I walked into work today and my boss had two computers open. One she had just started registration for the 5K for herself and her two daughters. The other one had 20 minutes left in the virtual que. When the second computer was ready for her to register she registered them for the 10K on that.

Could she have registered all three of them for the 5K and 10K using one page, all at the same time? She did get them into both but it seemed stressful and redundant.

Yes. You can add another registration to you session. The only issue would be your spot isn't guaranteed until the payment is made.

Surferboy567

I’m in for the virtual challenge and 5K. Virtual registration seemed to go well this time around. Skipped out on last year’s challenge and only ran the half but going for the full challenge and 5K this time around.

Worth noting different questions were asked this time around during registration. They asked how many virtual weekends did you participate in, as well as the distances you ran. They also have a single dropdown for the affinity groups (DVC, Cast Members, Annual Passholders).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom