• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Surferboy567

Pins, spirit jersey and Pandora charms for now. Hopefully more will be added later, like a Tervis mug and shoe ornament.
I wonder if marathon weekend merch will go up as well? I’d like to see Wine & Dine merch go up as well but I doubt that will happen. I really didn’t buy much of anything at this year’s springtime surprise (kind of regret not going for the pins). I am planning to change that for Wine & Dine and next year‘s Springtime.

Having the presale merch for next year’s Springtime has guaranteed much of what I am after, leading to less stress at the expo. Wine & Dine is probably going to be a free for all, and I’ve accepted that. Trying to get in early, but it will probably be slim pickings by the time I arrive. Hoping for some pins at the very least.

Rteetz

I wonder if marathon weekend merch will go up as well? I’d like to see Wine & Dine merch go up as well but I doubt that will happen. I really didn’t buy much of anything at this year’s springtime surprise (kind of regret not going for the pins). I am planning to change that for Wine & Dine and next year Springtime.

Having the presale merch for next year’s Springtime has guaranteed much of what I am after, leading to less stress at the expo.
Yeah I think we are far too close to wine and dine now. Marathon maybe but even then I’m not sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom