Disney's Magical Express questions

mrtoad

Does Disney's Magical Express pick up at only certain times from both the resorts and the airport? Like only every other hour or something or is it more frequent and if so what times are we looking at?

Also, I am guessing it goes from resort to resort but am unsure. How long am I looking at from the airport to either POR or Pop Century and then the return trip as well.

Thanks,
Mike

amejr999

DME runs continuously- buses leave the airport as needed, depending on lines. Pickups from resorts occur about every 25-30 minutes.

Each bus stops at up to 4 resorts. You might get lucky and be the first, or the last. If you're the first stop, it'll be about 30 minutes from airport to resort. If you're last, it'll be around 50 minutes. Same thing for the return trip.

Upvote 0

hollyberries

on our recent trip (6/19 to 6/25) we used DME and our experience was this:

at the airport on arrival, we happened to be there and had no wait for a bus as there happened to be a bus loading just as we got there (after checking in at the DME counter we were led to through the airport by the CM with the mickey gloves). we stayed at POP and were the first drop off from our bus.

on the return trip from the hotel to the airport, we called a phone number the night before (given to us from the front desk) to get our pick up time, which i'm guessing was based on your airline and departure time because it seemed when we got to the pick up area most of the other guests were US AIR customers or customers of other airlines at that terminal. the bus driver loaded our luggage in the underneath of the bus (because US AIR is not a participating airline we had to bring our luggage and check it at the airport) and then unloaded it for us when we got to the US AIR terminal.

hope this gives you some insight! have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom