Disney's Lonestar Resort

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
You got it, I think it would be interesting. The restaurant would have an old train station vibe for the check in area (ala Early America).

With separate rooms that look like train cars (ala The Orient Express). Each would be themed to Casey Jr of course and the different parts of the south he’s travel to along his way before making his final stop.

It was between a restaurant and a whole Fort Wilderness-like resort. Out of the two, I went with the restaurant. Because I felt the resort would require too much space and it fits the Circus section well, like you said.

PrinceCharming617

I think resort wise it would take up too much space. If they were creating Disney today they wouldn’t put a Fort Wilderness. Because it’s a waste of space.

Casey Jr’s Train Depot seems like a better option because you get the theming with just a medium sized footprint. It could even share a kitchen like Liberty Tree Tavern and Diamond Horseshoe does, for better use of space.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
3 princesses 1.png

3 princesses 2.png

starella-script-personal-use.png

Although it will be known as one land the next section will be immense. And it will be made up of 3 distinct areas themed to 3 different princesses. Disney’s original triumvirate of princesses, Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora. Everything throughout the lands will be themed to only things associated with that particular princess like a Pumpkin Coach, a Poison Apple, 7 Dwarfs and even an evil Dragon.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Cendrillon-1000-pi%C3%A8ces.jpg

starella-script-personal-use.png

The first section of this park’s Fantasyland equivalent will be home to Cinderella. To set it a part from the other areas in Princess Land it will be set in a different time and place. Which was seen in the original classic 1950 animated film. It is completely themed after a French village during the Mid 19th Century, when the movie takes place. The signs throughout will showcase the different language, much like France in Epcot does.

cinderella 3.jpg

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
----- (dark ride, similar to snow white’s enchanted wish)
----- (In this attraction it shows Cinderella working like a servant. Working so hard she doesn’t have time to make her own dress. The mice try, but their efforts are destroyed by the evil stepsisters. Luckily she also has another friend to lend her a helping hand. A Fairy Godmother shows up out of nowhere, and Cinderella is finally rewarded with her overwhelming goodness. The attraction includes the classic songs “Cinderelly, Cinderelly” and “Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo”. Sung by the mice and her faithful fairy godmother.)

cenicienta-1950-2414367.jpg

cinderella 10.png

Storybook Dream
----- (dark ride, similar to under the sea)
----- (This attraction chronicles the love story of Cinderella and Prince Charming. Who meet at the ball and fall in love. Their love seems doomed when the clock strikes twelve. But thankfully they eventually meet again when Cinderella tries on her lost slipper. The attraction features the song “A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes”.)

cinderella 11.jpg

Cinderella’s Royal Carriage
----- (rollercoaster, similar to slinky dog dash)
----- (Board the luxurious royal carriage and venture to parts not seen in the movie. You venture through the forest and town passed animals and even people. It looks like you are outdoors for a lot of it, but it is all actually indoors. The humans look similar to the ones used in the attraction “World of Motion”.)

4k-cinderella-animationscreencaps.com-8191.jpg

cinderella 6.jpg

cinderella 7.jpg

cinderella 8.png

Tremaine Manor
----- (omnimover, similar to haunted mansion)
----- (Cinderella isn’t shown in this one at all. This one is all about the evil characters like Lady Tremaine and her evil daughters. Lucifer is also on the prowl trying to catch the mice. Who hide from him like he is an enormous creature, which is actually true, compared to them.)

cinderella 4.jpg

The Crazy Cat Trap
-----(wild/mad mouse coaster, similar to goofy’s sky school)
-----(You get to see the Mice from Cinderella, in their own secret world within the walls. They finally get their revenge on Lucifer the cat. For being so evil and trying to eat them. They trick him and trap him in different hilarious scenarios.)

and last, but not least

a Meet and Greet
--- (with Cinderella and her Evil Stepsisters)

Restaurants

Cinderella’s Chateau (TS), Lady Tremaine’s Table (TS), The Royal Ballroom (QS), Jaq and Gus’ (QS) and The Pumpkin Patch (walkup)

Last edited:

Snow Queen 83

They almost gave us the originals in Florida. But someone cried there’s too many princesses. “What’s my son going to ride?” Guess what??? There’s other lands for your son and other nonprincess fans.

So they gave us the 2 minute Dwarfs Mine Train instead. Which is a major downgrade over already established coasters, like Big Thunder, Space Mountain and soon Tron Lightcycles.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
cinderella setting extra.jpg

Most of the Cinderella section will look like a village in France, which is in the picture above and in the movie. It coincidentally matches with Enchanted Kingdom's Castle and main landmark. Much like how some of Fantasyland's buildings often match with it's corresponding castle.

Edit:

I've decided to go with brown roofs instead, like on Cinderella's shabby peasant dress. I think it would match with her better than the color red.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Nice it matches the castle!

I also love the little creek in the middle of the pic. That definitely has to stay in the concept.

I've changed to Light Brown roofs, for some reason the color Red didn't feel right. It didn't feel like it fit with Cinderella enough. I even thought of using Cinderella Blue. But decided against it because if I did it it wouldn't feel like an actual village. It would feel like a theme park section and overall I would want people to believe they've been transported. And to feel like they're in these certain time periods and in these certain worlds.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Cinderella's Chateau would be similar to Be our Guest. It's setting will be like the 2 side rooms in the restaurant. With little touches that says it's their home together, similar to how Port Orleans puts trinkets everywhere in the Tiana rooms. There would be appearances by Cinderella and the gang throughout your meals as well.

Lady Tremaine's Table meanwhile will look straight out of the Haunted Mansion in décor. And will be more upscale then it's counterpart. Because the lady (and I use the term very loosely) loves the finer things in life.

Last edited:

Frankenstein79

I find the villains are often more fascinating than the heroes. So I'd be for Lady Tremaine's restaurant. ... Hey maybe Cinderella deserved to be worked like a servant. .... okay that maybe a bit much. But it must have been hard for her to marry off 2 homely daughters with no personalities. I'm talking about the movie versions of course, the ones in real life are hot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom