Disney's Lonestar Resort

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
4a135c463c03efae7f1cd3044003db99.jpg

ursula.png

The next section will be a good accompanied to it’s pirate brethren. Because it will be made up of characters and creatures which also reside in the deep dark sea. But this section will consist of Witches, Captains and Sea Creatures.

jak-wyglada-kraken-1024x1024.jpg

The Kraken
----- (aerial carousel, similar to aladdin’s carpets)
----- (An octopus-like creature that has been known to attack pirate ships. Visitors can safely ride in style, in tiny boats at the end of each tentacle. What makes it different is it’s also a water ride. Water sprays out of his mouth at unsuspecting scalawags.)

gettyimages-506007427.jpg

Captain Nemo and the Depths of Darkness
----- (rollercoaster, similar to tron)
----- (The Captain of the Nautilus and star of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea plunges you deep within the ocean. In this underground and underwater adventure. The Captain has created special vehicles that looks like a cross between a sub and a jet ski. Venture passed treacherous creatures like the giant squid. Exploring deep waters and seemingly endless grottos.)

ursula-personnage-la-petite-sirene-011.jpg

devilman_dxd__demons_and_devils___manta_by_genesect1999_dfc9n2d-fullview.jpg

a80a51156364fc20344a3341682df45d.jpg

Ursula’s Revenge
----- (magnetic dark ride, similar to pirates of the caribbean: sunken treasure)
----- (Board a boat and venture into Ursula’s the sea witches domain. Morgana has brought back her sister so they can get back at Ariel. Based on the villains from the Little Mermaid movie and series. Ursula, Morgana (Ursula’s sister) and their Octopan soldiers plot their revenge on the kingdom of Atlantica. Each is intend on not only killing Triton and his royal linage, but you as well. In one of the coolest scenes, you encounter Morgana in her ice cave.)

tumblr_mwyjafgXeQ1t2tbqpo9_1280.jpg

Monstro: Belly of the Beast
----- (boat ride, similar to splash mountain)
----- (The ride plays out just like the movie, even ending with an escape from within the belly of Monstro the whale. With songs and scenes from the Classic Film like “Hey diddly dee”. The attraction shows Pinocchio, who starts off much too trusting. Believing and following even the most sinister individuals. With time though he learns about life and what it’s like to be a real boy.)

The Residents of the area

Captain Nemo, Ursula, Morgana and Manta

The Restaurants

Vulcania (TS), The Sea Witch (QS), Ship Graveyard and Flotsam and Jetsam (Walkup)

Last edited:

RunForestRun

I didn't like the 20000 leagues attraction when I was younger. So anything new would be an upgrade. I got so Claustrophic in it. I don't know how people can go in a real sub.

And if someone passed gas forget about it that ruined the whole experience.

The Great Gonzo

I didn't see this land coming... very very interesting ideas.

It's been a while since the last land was unveiled and I can't wait to see the next one that you have for us. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly

The Great Gonzo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom