Disney's Karma Thread

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Im a strong believer in Karma. I think that it takes more than cast members to make Disney special;) What will you do on your next trip to make it magical for someone else or just Disney in general.

1. Pick up loose trash
2. Seeing that my wife is prego and she cant ride certain rides I would like to get fast passes and give them out to others.
3. Be interactive with every cast member bc sometimes Im sure they need reassurance.

I think with the amount of members we have on this site that we can make a difference in someone elses trip. Why not, lets try it:sohappy:

glee

Im a strong believer in Karma. I think that it takes more than cast members to make Disney special;) What will you do on your next trip to make it magical for someone else or just Disney in general.

1. Pick up loose trash
2. Seeing that my wife is prego and she cant ride certain rides I would like to get fast passes and give them out to others.
3. Be interactive with every cast member bc sometimes Im sure they need reassurance.

I think with the amount of members we have on this site that we can make a difference in someone elses trip. Why not, lets try it:sohappy:

Wow thats very nice of you.;):animwink:;):wave: Im sure everyone will have an amazing time though anyway. :animwink:;):animwink::sohappy:

fmingo36

On my last trip, we got fast passes for TSM, and didn't end up using them.
We lucked out and were able to use the FP lane because we were celebrating birthdays and had our pins on.
We were so excited to be able to give our FP to someone. We had 3 FB, so we carefully looked for a party of 3. We found a dad there with his two teenage kids. We were so happy to them the FP and the dad just looked at them, then looked at his watch and was um, thanks, I guess.

We were so BUMMED! We wanted to share in the excitement of them being getting the FPs and it was such a bust.:(

Not to say I wouldn't do it again, but it was a little disappointing.

Erin_Akey

We are often in Disney for Christmas. Last year, on Christmas Day, as we walked around, it occurred to me that while we were having this magical Christmas as a family, all of these CM's were away from their families and doing everything they could to make MY family have special memories.

We all made it a point to tell as many CM's as we could that day how much we appreciated them being there to make our holiday so special.

At both the Luau and Le Cellier that day, we gave our server and extra 25 bucks on top of our normal 20% tip with a little note written on the check thanking them for giving up their holiday to make ours so special.

It made the day so much fun for us all.:xmas:

protiius

I like to find some type of supervisor (such as a manager (or even just a host) inside the restaurants) and compliment them on a particular CM that has gone above and beyond the call of duty. Thanking a CM directly can take little time and effort and can seem quite rudimentary. However, if that message gets back to the CM I hope that it brightens up their day that they have been recognised for the hard work they've put in.

harveyt0206

I loveDisney Magic (karma). When we were visiting in 2004, my hubby and father in law and I were riding the monorail to MK when a family offered us their fastpasses for Pan. You would have thought we had won the stinking lottery. We were so excited. :ROFLOL:

We always try to pay it forward when we are there, at least in some small way. When we were watching Illuminations one night, there was a mom and her small daughter standing behind us. We were in the Mexico area, front row, against the railing. We switched spots with the mom and her daughter so that the little girl could see the show. Nothing major, but you could tell that she really appreciated the gesture.

MagicMegan

It's not much but the last time I was there my brother-in-law seemed to be irritating some of the bus drivers. He would smoke a cig at the bus stop, even though I know you shouldn't, but he isn't the brightest crayon in the box. And one time the bus driver came off the bus and was standing there as we were getting on, and my BIL threw his smoke, still lit, on the ground and got on the bus. I went over and grabbed it, put it out, and out it in the trash. The bus driver thanked me for doing this.

LoriMistress

What I normally do, is when we're at a character dining, and we see a parent taking pictures with the characters, we'll normally ask the parent if they would like to be in the picture as well--which of course, they always say yes. Parents are rarely in any of the pictures, so it's nice to get at least a few family shots in.

DecWDW

Last year, I took some Disney stickers and gave them to kids who were a little fidgety in line, or wiggly on the bus. I also like to give out unused Fastpass, and I try to be a good guest when I'm looking at merchandise by putting it back the way it belongs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom