Disney's Indoor Waterpark

DisneyAndADoleWhip

Original Poster
Why isn't this a thing? It would be perfect for places where the climate and weather are not suitable for a Park.
The centerpiece would be King Triton's Palace, an interactive water play area with multiple levels and water slides for kids.
Then you would have:
Lilo and Stitch's Surf Pool/Wave Pool
Nemo's Toddler Water Play area
Captain Hook's Pirate Adventure (a shoot-the-targets style ride using rafts and water cannons)
Journey to Atlantis (water coaster)
Funnel ride based on Emperor's New Groove
Assorted body slides, possibly themed to Little Mermaid or Nemo

AceAstro

I think this would be so much fun!! I mean you could have so much fun with water theming, even with something like Eric's Castle.

latest

With how the stairs go right into the water it would work beautifully for something like a change room or entrance for a slide.

Disneylover152

I've always thought Disney should make an indoor water park and an all inclusive resort (like a Cruise Ship on land) and build it in the NYC area. The North East is the most populated area of the United States and with it being near NYC, highest tourism in the US, I think it would be a great decision!

They could also put it in the Pocono Mountains and make it an all-inclusive indoor water park/ski resort! People would drive 90 minutes from the Big Apple to go to a Disney water park/all-inclusive resort for a day or two!

Legoland has already started building their biggest theme park resort 30 minutes north of NYC too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom