Disney's Hollywood Studios to possibly get a major revamp

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Toontown/Maroon Studios will be nice to added for revamp Disney's Hollywood Studios with Roger Rabbit attractions such as
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Toontown Transit, Toontown Tower Hotel. Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride and RollerCoaster Rabbit.

The Lochness Monsta

You’re right on the money Snow Queen currently Hollywood has no table services in this area. With the addition of the Toy Story restaurant and Pixar Party it could really up it’s game in that department.

Currently the only table’s kids would like are on the left side of the park (50’s, Hollywood and Vine and Mama).

Goofy Ninja

Rocky’s Trash Can
----- (formerly catalina eddies)
----- (serves pizza and of course trash related items. however the food served here will try to be better then the usual trash panda grub, but I won’t make any promises)

It would be cool if the items were served on plates that look like mini trash can lids.

The Great Gonzo

It gets a bad rap, but I love the Disney pizzas. I could go for one right now. But I'd take anything right now if it meant I was in Disney World.

Frankenstein79

I was opposed to the idea of changing Tower and still am. But the food definitely feels like an upgrade and welcome edition for this area. Even if the food sucks, the theming definitely would be a plus.

Rambozo

Rocky and Jack Jack was the only good thing about "Incredibles 2". Hopefully Rocky's place and Jack Jack's is far apart though. This way we don't have another baby/animal fight.

MickeyMouse10

Making this section Pixar would change the stores around it as well. All of them would have just Pixar related items kinda like they do in Pixar Pier.

PrinceCharming617

Mr. Skipperdoo’s Produce
----- (formerly anaheim produce)
----- (it serves carrot themed treats, like my beloved carrot cake cookie. based on the rabbit from the early cartoons of mr. incredible. he doesn’t like him, but you will if you're into good snacks)

It would be great to have another location for the Carrot Cake Cookie. Because the line gets really long at Starbucks and I hardly go there for the coffees.

MickeyMouse10

Oh yeah, that definitely would be an option at Skipperdoo.

If anything it would at least give people the option of skipping the long Starbucks lines. They won't have to stand behind all the hipsters ordering their Venti White Chocolate Mochas.

Snow Queen 83

Jack Jack’s Cookie Num Num
----- (formerly fairfax fare)
----- (a new location for jack jack’s famous cookies. it would also have other cookie related items too like cookie sandwiches)

Speaking of cookies, I've never had one of the Cookie Num Nums, but it looks awesome. That is definitely first on the list for the next trip.

Rambozo

Oooooo they should make it like Gideons. People stand in line for hours for those giant sugar made pieces of heaven. I'm sure it would be great, Disney is amazing at copying other companies (like with D-lux Burger).

People may say it's bad for you, but it doesn't feel that way going in. Plus it does provide you with energy for least 2 hours or so before the crash.

PrinceCharming617

Frozones Frozen Treats
----- (formerly hollywood scoops)
----- (this location would serve cold drinks and ice creams. the exterior looks like it’s completely made of ice)

The exterior could look really cool like the early years of "Club Cool". When they were making it look like a Research Station in Antarctica.

Snow Queen 83

As long as it has ice cream I'm all for it. Sometimes you get in the mood for one. ... Okay that's probably everyday when I'm on vacation though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom