Disney's Hollywood Studios to possibly get a major revamp

Frankenstein79

I think it should just replace Figment, but I maybe in the minority there. Epcot as we knew it is dead people. It's time to embrace the future.

Rambozo

I think it should just replace Figment, but I maybe in the minority there. Epcot as we knew it is dead people. It's time to embrace the future.

Nope, Hollywood sounds fine to me. Figment is one of the originals for Epcot and they need to keep SOMETHING that's original.

MickeyMouse10

Oh yeah, that's one of the reasons I put Inside Out here. To stop them from replacing Figment. The way I see it is...

Hollywood = Pixar, Muppets and Star Wars
Magic Kingdom = Original Classics and Princesses
Epcot = Learning, Robots and International IP's
Animal Kingdom = Animal related IP's, where the animals act like animals

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Oh yeah, that's one of the reasons I put Inside Out here. To stop them from replacing Figment. The way I see it is...

Hollywood = Pixar, Muppets and Star Wars
Magic Kingdom = Original Classics and Princesses
Epcot = Learning, Robots and International IP's
Animal Kingdom = Animal related IP's, where the animals act like animals
Inside out ? Yay lets wander off into pop psychology ... omni mover Freudian analysis.

Snow Queen 83

yep, magic, animal and hollywood should have at least one at each. However Magic has too many right now (in tomorrowland, adventureland and fantasyland).

Rambozo

Finally something that feels like it’s by Disney. I like Luca, but it looks like it could have been done by another company.

MickeyMouse10

pixar-movies-disney-plus.jpeg

monsters-at-work.png

The food will be a big draw in Pixar Land. It would be similar to how it has been on Sunset, but with more of an Incredibles and Pixar theme to them. From Table Services to Snacks it has it all.

scale

Pixar Party
----- (formerly lightning mcqueens)
----- (a table service with food platters and also a stageshow with different pixar animatronics. think chuck e cheese, but with overpriced, but delicious disney food. mike and sully have invited other pixar characters and us humans to their shindig. all you have to do is have a good time)

images

Rocky’s Trash Can
----- (formerly catalina eddies)
----- (serves pizza and of course trash related items. however the food served here will try to be better then the usual trash panda grub, but I won’t make any promises)

dbnonz-deddaa0d-69d7-4ae2-b195-91dea4786eea.jpg

Mr. Skipperdoo’s Produce
----- (formerly anaheim produce)
----- (it serves carrot themed treats, like my beloved carrot cake cookie. based on the rabbit from the early cartoons of mr. incredible. he doesn’t like him, but you will if you're into good snacks)

tumblr_p8w6qkRCUE1sqpltxo2_500.png

Jack Jack’s Cookie Num Num
----- (formerly fairfax fare)
----- (a new location for jack jack’s famous cookies. it would also have other cookie related items too like cookie sandwiches)

R.96f9e88ad90fbdd512321f1330e72cf9

Frozones Frozen Treats
----- (formerly hollywood scoops)
----- (this location would serve cold drinks and ice creams. the exterior looks like it’s completely made of ice)

The Happy Platter.jpg

The Happy Platter
----- (formerly rosie’s all american cafe)
----- (the place in incredibles 2, where vi’s boyfriend works)

latest

Omnidroid v. 10
----- (formerly joffrey’s)
----- (near the incredibles attraction in pixar land. castmembers inside the abandoned droid will be dressed in grey security guard uniforms)

Churro-Cone.jpg

Cozy Cone
----- (formerly krnr the rock station)
----- (near the cars section of pixar land. serves different items in bread cones. including handwiches, which used to be served in magic kingdom)

ado345873948534095-613x345.jpg

The Adorable Snowman’s Snowcones
----- (similar to kaki gori at epcot)
----- (near the monsters inc attraction in pixar land. snowcones with lemon… or what we think and hope is lemon)

pp.jpg

Pizza Planet food truck
----- (similar to catalina eddies)
----- (near toy story land’s entrance. i figured the planet truck would make a great food truck. since it has been in most (or all) of the pixar films)

Last edited:

PrinceCharming617

Pixar Party
----- (formerly lightning mcqueens)
----- (a table service with food platters and also a stageshow with different pixar animatronics. think chuck e cheese, but with overpriced, but delicious disney food. mike and sully have invited other Pixar characters and us humans to their shindig. all you have to do is have a good time)

I’d love to see an animatronic restaurant in Disney World. The double bonus is seeing all of the different Pixar characters together for the first time. I don’t think that has happened yet.

itsy bitsy spider

As long as it’s better than Chuck e’s and people actually watch their kids. For some reason people are afraid to yell at their kids nowadays. So their hanging off the walls, doing whatever the hell they want.

“Nooo brandon put that chainsaw down… please.”

oogie boogie man

I think it could be a lot of fun. What a novel idea, a dinner show with animatronics. Bonus for Cheapek, Disney wouldn't have to pay entertainers to perform like at Hoop Dee Doo.

Pixar Party = a "Chuck E Cheese/Monsters Laugh Floor" baby.

Snow Queen 83

Hollywood has been moving towards being more kid friendly. Since I now have a son I'm for anything that fits that criteria.

Besides this part of the park could use... something food wise. Right now all it has is a bunch of walkups. A table service would be a welcome addition... even if it isn't the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom