Disney's Hollywood Studios to possibly get a major revamp

TheDisneyParksfanC8

If the Pixar expansion is still on they should do an E ticket that uses the same ride system as the Avengers E ticket at DCA (if it is still happening at this point, if not they could always bring back the concept of the ride system as this Incredibles ride) Assuming they get the rights back at some point they could revamp the area featuring MuppetVision, star tours and Indiana Jones for a Florida version of Avengers Campus.

Snow Queen 83

The rumor has been that a Monsters Inc door coaster could possibly be put in. But that doesn’t make any sense at all. I love the films and show, but it doesn't have the appropriate music.

If not Cars, then maybe Incredicoaster would fit the spot. Like the one in DCA, but of course indoors.

I agree, Incredicoasters would definitely be the 2nd choice of the bunch. But Cars fits more perfectly for the reasons already stated.

They could go with the Piston Cup or a Radiator Springs theming.

J4546

if they themed it to Cars, they could also build a small road cone cafe area like in CA in front of the ToT, and combined with LIghtning Mcqueen thing, they would have a small little cars land. Could be pretty cool, though it wouldnt touch the Cars land in CA.

Rambozo

if they themed it to Cars, they could also build a small road cone cafe area like in CA in front of the ToT, and combined with LIghtning Mcqueen thing, they would have a small little cars land. Could be pretty cool, though it wouldnt touch the Cars land in CA.

200.gif
Nsyj68.gif

oogie boogie man

Yep, I think Cars would be a good addition. It could be a nice mini Cars section with the Lightning Mcqueen show right next door.

itsy bitsy spider

It makes sense to make it like Peter Pan.

Especially with the new series (Monsters at Work) introducing the suspended rail even more. With a new transportation vehicle in the episode “Shredder Shaft”.

Yeah what a great show, I thought I would hate it. And ended up feeling the opposite. I loved it, what a bunch of lovable losers.

Rambozo

They should definitely do "Monsters University" or "Monsters at Work". The first movie already has enough love. Plus I actually love the sequel and series more.

MickeyMouse10

Yeah, Monsters Inc’s great. I thought about going with a whole land for it. But I figured it would be much better to have them in Pixar Land.

With the array of different Pixar IP's it could be like a Studio’s version of Fantasyland.

Frankenstein79

The DCA monsters ride? I think it’s quite good. I like it much better than voyage of the mermaid and the frozen boat ride.

Yeah, I don't really care for it. It looks like a cheap overseas knock off of Monsters Inc. The animatronics are too stationary and most are just reskins of Superstar Limo's.

Goofy Ninja

Inside Out

----- (dark ride, similar to journey into imagination and secret lives of pets)
----- (rather than replace figment with inside out, might well put it here. somewhere it feels more at home)

Seems like a good idea. They should have more of the newer stuff in the parks. It seems like they stick to the princesses a bit much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom