marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
From a friend, shamelessly stolen from twitter

131BACB6-658A-40E6-98E3-DA275DF471B6.jpeg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The logo itself looks good. I don't care one whit for their use of the new Mickey, however. Don't like the style at all (would it kill them to at least draw his pants so they fit?? I could at least maybe learn to like it then). Would prefer a more classic look but I'm just one of those people who doesn't like everything "new and modern and hip and lit" shoved down my throat.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
The logo itself looks good. I don't care one whit for their use of the new Mickey, however. Don't like the style at all (would it kill them to at least draw his pants so they fit?? I could at least maybe learn to like it then). Would prefer a more classic look but I'm just one of those people who doesn't like everything "new and modern and hip and lit" shoved down my throat.

BUT POP CULTURE! /s

Obobru

I hope this 30th logo isn't going to be like the Epcot wand or the Studios hat and end up as some large structure in the park where rather than removing it they just keep changing the number or worse still not bother changing the number.

tomast

Adventure is a vague and overused word in theme parks. Current name works better. Works better than any suggestions I've ever heard. Doesn't matter though since common sense has thankfully prevailed.

New logo should be neat.

Disney's Studios of Adventure

So guess confused them with universal (?)

No, but out are right no WDW park should have "Adventure" on its name. It an empty word for theme parks, kind of cheap, kind of generic. Disney Movies Kingdom just to get another Kingdom but then you get two "MK" magic Kingdom and Movie KIngdom. I also think that studio is the problem in the name as it's no longer ond. But I also thing that this park is a "studio style". It's a hard job to find a name that fits.

Am I the only one that still thinks that it was a mistake not to just relocate the hat? :joyfull:

The hat was the beginning of the new DHS. It was the beginning of the end of the STUDIO and the beginning of the end of the Hollywood part of it (as it was put infront the Chinese theatre/the heart of the Hollywood theme). I really hate it at first cause I love the old studios and the hat has nothing to do there. but right now I can't think of a reason of not having it there/somewhere in the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom