• Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So bad, you will never visit again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gracy_hm

Ok

I love it still love it always loved it!!!

I had the pleasure of going to DCA it was fun exciting and beautiful. I really love DCA and can't wait for FFF and ToT to open.
My whole family loved it :) Oh and BTW it took us all day to tour the park and we didn't do everything there so I think there is enough there.

Lhriangel

I actually love the atmosphere at DCA. I've been there a few times with my boyfriend and there is always a place to relax when you are tired from the busyness of DL at DCA. When more rides are added I'm sure that the park attendance will jump!

dianedisney

DCA Fan.....

Actually....I feel DCA has improved alot in the last year. They have gradually found out what is flying and what isn't and started putting together a park that is fun. Take the live show they use to have over by Muppet 3-D, it was so bad. They have now replaced it with a cute live show featuring Goofy, Donald, Mickey & Minnie. Superstar Limo was a pretty lame ride, they now have it down (hopefully) redoing it. Wolfgang is gone, yeah. There are already enought "upscale" restaurants in DTD, I have been waitting for years for them to implement a Character Lunch/Dinner venue and that has been done this year in Avalon Cove. It is better priced for families and has wonderful characters there, plus the food is good. You have to remember.....Disneyland was not finish in a year, Walt gradually added things every year, heck, PotC didn't go in for 10 yrs. Got to run everyone have a Disney Day!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom