Disneys broadway at the American pavilion

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
I attended last nights show and cudos to Disney for bringing this wonderful broadway style entertainment to Epcot. What a great night and performance. It would be great to bring the same type and quality to Hollywood studios. I'm interesting in how many look forward to this and make the effort to go.

21stamps

I would go if it was a different time of year. I saw an excerpt of a Newsies song on FB.. looks like a good time!

AndyS2992

Isn’t the new Main Street Theater in MK being built for this type of thing? Hollywood Studios would have made better sense though, Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Best don’t need quite cut it.

Much-Pixie-Dust

I am attending on February 16th. Was it crowded? I know they have the dining reservations with it and was wondering if those were needed or not. I am really looking forward to it.

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
I am attending on February 16th. Was it crowded? I know they have the dining reservations with it and was wondering if those were needed or not. I am really looking forward to it.

It was full but only one row was taken up by the dining package folks. We arrived there 30 minutes early and were able to get in and got good seats with no problem. Enjoy!

Much-Pixie-Dust

It was full but only one row was taken up by the dining package folks. We arrived there 30 minutes early and were able to get in and got good seats with no problem. Enjoy!
Thanks a bunch @POLY LOVER. I can’t wait. Paige O’Hara is leading a workshop while I am there and I really want to go. The fam isn’t interested. When I told my daughter about it, she was so excited when she thought it was Emma Watson. Then I explained it was the other Belle. :rolleyes: I think I may just go by myself and let her and her dad do their own thing.

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
Thanks a bunch @POLY LOVER. I can’t wait. Paige O’Hara is leading a workshop while I am there and I really want to go. The fam isn’t interested. When I told my daughter about it, she was so excited when she thought it was Emma Watson. Then I explained it was the other Belle. :rolleyes: I think I may just go by myself and let her and her dad do their own thing.

They'll be sorry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom