News Disney's Animal Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
As we come up on 12pm here at Animal Kingdom, the wife and I have gone through the entire park once and are wrapping up lunch. The park is so empty and it’s great. This is a much better experience then I thought it would be simply because you’re not dealing with people rushing everywhere, grumpy, and it being packed to the gills. It’s probably going to ruin every trip going forward because this is surreal.

In addition, it gives the cast more time not only to clean, but to interact with you. They all seem happier and friendlier as a result of not being required to deal with thousands of guests flowing through an area at any given time. It makes a world of difference in the service level. So many managers are out as well providing support.

Such a great experience.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Week's average:

1595036577616.png

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
went to AK yesterday (Sunday) and it's officially a 1/2 day park again. Got there by 815, rode/saw everything, at lunch at was gone by 130p. Everything was walk on with the exception of Navi River which was about 15 minutes.

With FOtLK and Nemo closed - that's 2 hours of park time you're not using if you see both shows in 1 day. Dawa was closed and there was a wait for Nomad otherwise I would have stuck around a bit longer.

The new bird show is cute. I've not seen any of the previous versions but I was entertained.

disneygeek90

went to AK yesterday (Sunday) and it's officially a 1/2 day park again. Got there by 815, rode/saw everything, at lunch at was gone by 130p. Everything was walk on with the exception of Navi River which was about 15 minutes.

With FOtLK and Nemo closed - that's 2 hours of park time you're not using if you see both shows in 1 day. Dawa was closed and there was a wait for Nomad otherwise I would have stuck around a bit longer.

The new bird show is cute. I've not seen any of the previous versions but I was entertained.
I do enjoy the Dawa bar but as long as Pongu Pongu is serving Mo'ara Country Ale I'll be fine. I'm looking forward to my visit there Saturday. FoP as a near walk on all day? Sign me up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom