News Disney's Animal Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I think the deal there is that Navi River didn't have great capacity to begin with, and has especially bad socially-distanced capacity (I think I saw basically each party has their own boat?). FoP actually has pretty decent throughput - it always ran a long standby line largely because of Fastpass... so it's probably doing 50% of it's total capacity where Navi is a lot less.
Well its 1 party per boat.
Makes sense. Thank you. :)

Purduevian

Aren't the set pieces for Lion King technically old parade floats? I'm actually a little surprised they haven't tried to make a cavalcade out of the simba and pumba floats. Also if memory serves they used to run an AK parade, although maybe Everest or Pandora killed the old parade route?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1594918323252.png

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
FYI - today after 4:30pm, we walked right on Everest, Na'vi, FoP, and Safari. Only people in our vehicle on Safari and Na'vi. Everest 2x in a row, but did have to go through the line each time.

Also of interest... on Na'vi River, no Shaman AA. The AA was totally absent and there was a screen there showing the Shaman. Not sure if this has been reported elsewhere or even before on this thread, but I didn't recall reading it.
IMG_8526.JPG

techgeek

Also of interest... on Na'vi River, no Shaman AA. The AA was totally absent and there was a screen there showing the Shaman. Not sure if this has been reported elsewhere or even before on this thread, but I didn't recall reading it.

That's a pretty well-known "B" mode for when there's an issue with the AA. It usually doesn't stay that way for long.

gerarar

Premium Member
FYI - today after 4:30pm, we walked right on Everest, Na'vi, FoP, and Safari. Only people in our vehicle on Safari and Na'vi. Everest 2x in a row, but did have to go through the line each time.

View attachment 484223
Interesting cause there was video earlier of the AA out and about today:

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Interesting cause there was video earlier of the AA out and about today:

Very interesting since I don't think it was ever down today??? Perhaps it was down and I missed that chunk of time in or perhaps that video isn't actually from today.

Purduevian

Very interesting since I don't think it was ever down today??? Perhaps it was down and I missed that chunk of time in or perhaps that video isn't actually from today.

I believe the Shaman can be moved out of the way extremely quickly. I think she lowers down into a maintenance area. Its possible when they recognized that she broke the ride was down for less than 10 minutes, which would probably not pick up on any reporting source.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom