News Disney's Animal Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

jinx8402

Everyone must be at FOP with the 40 minute wait.

It's going to be interesting watching the ebb and flows, especially with a capped capacity. Hopefully @lentesta and his group will get data they can work with to see if there is a typical pattern with this new normal after a few weeks.

BlackCauldron

It's going to be interesting watching the ebb and flows, especially with a capped capacity. Hopefully @lentesta and his group will get data they work with to see if there is a typical pattern with this new normal after a few weeks.

The wait times do seem to fluctuate alot, esp at AK. FOP is now at 25 (10 min ago it was 40). Everything else is 5 min. Kali was 25 min a bit earlier.

BlackCauldron

It's going to be interesting watching the ebb and flows, especially with a capped capacity. Hopefully @lentesta and his group will get data they can work with to see if there is a typical pattern with this new normal after a few weeks.

Will be interesting to see his analysis. Wait times seem to have ebbed dramatically. Longest lines are now at 25 minutes, for Splash and Na'vi. Mine train is 20. These are lower than even at CM previews.

disneygeek90

Current waits at 12:15-
C7DB3F5A-0D95-4D73-9972-3383E8776F5E.jpeg

TrainsOfDisney

Regarding “mobile order only” - how does a guest order food if they don’t have a device with the mobile app?

Are Disney restaurants officially cashless?

(Not wanting to start a debate about how many people have a smart phone... I have an iPhone and always use mobile order at the canteen so it wouldn’t personally affect me at all.)

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Regarding “mobile order only” - how does a guest order food if they don’t have a device with the mobile app?

Are Disney restaurants officially cashless?

(Not wanting to start a debate about how many people have a smart phone... I have an iPhone and always use mobile order at the canteen so it wouldn’t personally affect me at all.)
I'd assume if you don't have a compatible phone, you could ask a CM for assistance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom