DisneyQuest

KanakoS

Original Poster
So I really liked DisneyQuest when I went to WDW in 1998, 2004, and 2007. I'm really sad they closed it down, and I think Disney has a chance at reviving it. What I did was combine DisneyQuest with 1990s-era Innoventions and come up with "DisneyQuest sponsored by SEGA."

So basically a combo of DisneyQuest, DisneyQuest Chicago, Innoventions (1994-2001), GameWorks, SEGA City, SEGA Joyopolis, and SEGA World Sydney. We would bring back Invasion, Ride the Comix, Aladdin carpets, Treasure of the Incas, Hercules in the Underworld, Pirates, Virtual Jungle Cruise, and Buzz Astro Blasters. We'd have LOTS of SEGA games like all the Sonic games including Sonic Adventure 2, Space Channel 5, Rez, Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, and SEGA Superstars. There'd be play areas like Sydney had and of course the Cave of Wonders slide (that was so much fun.) Sonic merchandise like a Sally plush, maybe the stage show SEGA world had?! Some classic arcade games; the VR attractions SEGA World Sydney had like Rail Chase, the Joyopolis attractions, there'd be a House of the Dead walkthrough, a Rez coaster like X at Thorpe Park, Sonic Spinball from Alton Towers, and that Michael Jackson space training thing in memory of Michael Jackson (maybe they could theme it after Captain EO)

Of course, the VR will be updated with Oculus Rift headsets. They could use the updated version of the R360 they made for the Transformers game at Joyopolis and remake Wing War or something. (I remember playing Wing War in an R360 when I was 7. I think we were at the Space Needle in Seattle or something. Fun.) The games like Hercules, Pirates, Invasion, and Jungle Cruise would be like a motion simulator gimbal, powered by ATLAS. I also want something like the NASCAR Silicon Speedway, which my cousin and I experienced at the mall in April 2001.

Tron and Wreck it Ralph themed areas too, as well as Star Wars. Maybe the Rocket Rods would work here and they could demolish the Peoplemover tracks over at DL, because the track layout would be used for DisneyQuest.

Of course, you could meet and greet Sonic and Amy.

Last edited:

Railfan Andrew

Hate to bump this but the Rocket Rods track idea won't work. The attraction did irreparable damage to the track and support structures, as they were not designed to withstand the much heavier and faster ride vehicles. If you wanted that to work, the track would have to be completely demolished and rebuilt in order to meet current safety regulations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom