Disneymoon November 2015 - feel out of touch

Disney_crazy

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

I booked our disneymoon last weekend for November 2015. My DH isn't as in love with Disney as I am so I am trying to convince him he will love it!
When I called Disney reservations I intended to book POR for 10 nights. I got way too excited on the call and have now booked 5 nights AKL and 5 nights POR. It's been 9 years since my last Disney trip and so much has changed and I thought I was still in the loop with all things Disney but I feel a bit of a newbie and overwhelmed...

I have never stayed at AKL or POR so any advice you can give is appreciated. .
As this is our disneymoon, can you recommend anything that will make it truly special?

I am struggling to get some dining reservations I would have liked but will continue to check periodically for cancellations.
Will we need to book breakfast in AKL if that's where we choose to eat one day? Just no reservations are showing so does that mean they are full already?

Would anyone recommend us doing the safari at AKL?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

CAPTAIN HOOK

have never stayed at AKL or POR so any advice you can give is appreciated. .
We're going to AKL later this month - we first stayed there in December 08 and loved the place. The atmosphere is really good. It's one and only downside is its distance from 3 of the 4 parks. However, it isn't a major problem.
I've never stayed at POR (people on here rate it highly). We have, however, stayed at POFQ twice and loved it. Its half the size of POR and its more intimate as there are only half the guests. Take a look and see what you think.
I am struggling to get some dining reservations I would have liked but will continue to check periodically for cancellations.
Do keep checking and regularly NOT periodically. We're 10 days away from our trip and cancellations are starting to appear for some of the restaurants that we want. I already have a great selection but as different times appear it makes our plans better with a slightly better time
Would anyone recommend us doing the safari at AKL?
I'd love to do it, but the cost put me off. It's your honeymoon - go for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom