Trip Report Disneymoon aka the trip of ROLLER COASTERS!

Who: The newlyweds! Myself- Laura, 30 & husband Roland, 40
(he turns 41 one week before we leave!)
When: Oct 26 - Nov 2 2017
Where: Staying on property, at All Star Movies
Tickets: 6 day Park Hoppers

The day we tied the knot! May 18, 2017 in Hamilton, NJ
18556315_10100451011927267_494927323973703412_n.jpg
18835646_10100458178505387_1054385178980437903_n.jpg

Last edited:

LMSB

Original Poster
Congratulations! Walt Disney World is a great place for a honeymoon! Hubs and I tooks ours there in 2005 and that started the tradition of going to WDW (or some Disney park) every year usually over our anniversary.
Thank you!! I love your tradition :)

LMSB

Original Poster
Congratulations!!! Your dress was soooo beautiful!!

Wish I could of convinced my fiancé to do a Disney moon but since we just went my idea was vetoed :(

I will live vicariously through you! Plans sound awesome!!!!! Happy dancing for you!

:)
Thank you so much!!!! :):)

LMSB

Original Poster
Was able to get a dinner ADR for Chef Mickey's to replace our brunch ADR for Thursday 10/26- I checked back almost daily for dinner openings, and was pleased to see a 7:05PM slot open up!

Second Star to the Right

Almost there!!! I absolutely loved your wedding dress, it is so pretty.

We are doing the exact same thing as you, and waiting a bit in between our wedding and honeymoon. I think that is becoming a lot more popular now :) I'm also very happy to say I've convinced my fiancé (without any arm twisting) to do a mini-moon at Disney. I cannot wait!

I also LOVE your old pictures from previous trips! I was the same way and kept my old park maps, Disney shopping bags, etc. I think my mom finally made me toss it all - I was stepping into hoarder status :D But those pics brought me right back to my childhood trips, so thank you!!

I hope you have an awesome time on your honeymoon! :inlove: Enjoy every second! Also, Sanaa - order the bread service. It was so good. That was one of our favorite dinners from our last trip.

dclfan

Have so much fun on your Disneymoon. I can't wait to read all about your trip. Also I adore your old school photos. I have the same exact red autograph book at my parents house. I refuse to let them toss it. I'm so glad I am not the only one was kept it from the 80's/early 90's lol.

LMSB

Original Poster
Almost there!!! I absolutely loved your wedding dress, it is so pretty.

We are doing the exact same thing as you, and waiting a bit in between our wedding and honeymoon. I think that is becoming a lot more popular now :) I'm also very happy to say I've convinced my fiancé (without any arm twisting) to do a mini-moon at Disney. I cannot wait!

I also LOVE your old pictures from previous trips! I was the same way and kept my old park maps, Disney shopping bags, etc. I think my mom finally made me toss it all - I was stepping into hoarder status :D But those pics brought me right back to my childhood trips, so thank you!!

I hope you have an awesome time on your honeymoon! :inlove: Enjoy every second! Also, Sanaa - order the bread service. It was so good. That was one of our favorite dinners from our last trip.
Thank you so much for your kind words!!

LMSB

Original Poster
Have so much fun on your Disneymoon. I can't wait to read all about your trip. Also I adore your old school photos. I have the same exact red autograph book at my parents house. I refuse to let them toss it. I'm so glad I am not the only one was kept it from the 80's/early 90's lol.
Thank you so much!!

LMSB

Original Poster
We're back!!!! :(:(:mad::mad:
We arrived home from our magical week Thursday afternoon (11/2) and spent the weekend unpacking, doing laundry, food shopping- all that UN fun stuff:confused:. I also brought a Disney cold back with me, so my energy level has been low. Now I'm back at work getting organized (and finally feeling better). I'm organizing my photos & will be back with updates soon!

Also, I am embarrassed to say this but I don't know how to change the status of my TR from 'pre-trip' to "trip report':D

I'll leave you with this photo from our first night (10/26) at Chef Mickey's:
23172554_10100528530160107_5350945067039163683_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom