Disneyland To Open Sept. 16th?

mickEblu

A poster has to have a certain number of posts to post in the Political Forum. And there are many posters who only post in specific sub forums, so they are concerned that they will overlook a thread if it is moved. There are many posters who do not venture out of their comfort zone - there are certain posters that have only posted in the Imagineering section, for example. Or the DL group - who used to stay under my radar. ;)

Lol who exactly is under your radar? Do tell

TragicMike

Well, Florida has tested just over 25% of its state population thus far. But you'd need to assume that all of those positive tests are going to cause the death rate to go upwards, but the death rate in Florida is trending downwards.

The death rate per 1 Million residents is quite telling, isn't it? I mean, this whole mess was to try and save lives, was it not?

There's a very obvious trend here. Florida isn't done with this virus yet.

Phroobar

Lol who exactly is under your radar? Do tell
Always watching @mickEblu. Always watching.

funko-pop-roz-monsters-inc.jpg

GimpYancIent

You do understand that the media has convinced most people the first picture is true while it actually isn't, right? Well, ok, maybe parts of California, but that is more literal than what I think you mean, as California's fires are literal wild fires.

Meanwhile in Florida.......Theme Parks may now resume normal operations with limited social distancing requirements:
https:///2020/09/fl-phase-3-theme-parks-tm1/

Yet California still insists on theme parks being shut down.
At some point the $ will dictate it to be financially prudent to simply close / dismantle the operation in Anaheim and move it lock stock and barrel out of state. Start over, say, in the great state of Nevada or hey! the great state of Texas (a whole other country).
Just saying.

cmwade77

At some point the $ will dictate it to be financially prudent to simply close / dismantle the operation in Anaheim and move it lock stock and barrel out of state. Start over, say, in the great state of Nevada or hey! the great state of Texas (a whole other country).
Just saying.
You know I said that before and was told that could never happen, but honestly after all we have seen this year, I don't know that we can rule it out.

Stevek

They’ll never move from California. Nobody wants to move to Texas or Nevada if you live in California.
I have many friends that have done just that. While California was preferable from a weather perspective, the cost of living, traffic amongst other factors drove them from the state. Not to mention the many friends that have moved to Tennessee. My wife and I are strongly considering leaving at some point...Asheville NC and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho (where my brother lives) are options on our list.

Last edited:

Stevek

I want to know that too! Where are the cool kids hanging out now?

Of course, because we had to ask that, means we are inherently uncool. :(
This is primarily a WDW forum and I used to spend a lot of time in those parts...that alone could take up all the admin time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom