News Disneyland to give Snow White’s Scary Adventures dark ride a major facelift in 2020

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Plus, people hate it because it's a man kissing a dead woman without consent and saving her life. I mean, I don't think I could possibly like it any more at this point.

If he truly thought her dead, then lack of consent isn't an issue. People routinely touch and kiss a dead body at open casket wakes.

Now... Sleeping Beauty, on the other hand....

EPCOTCenterLover

It actually stands for “social justice warrior.” It’s an acronym/phrase commonly used by right-leaning folks to describe people, usually left-leaning, who express opinions on social topics that favor some sort of change.
I've actually heard it used more from the Left leaning side. Maybe depends on different parts fo the country? Either way, treating people justly is a good thing. That's what I read in Micah 6:8.

Sharon&Susan

Looks like your post was accidentally cut off before it sent - fixed it for you.
Bugswwtwo.jpg

Californian Elitist

I've actually heard it used more from the Left leaning side. Maybe depends on different parts fo the country? Either way, treating people justly is a good thing. That's what I read in Micah 6:8.
Yes, that’s possible as well. That mostly happens when right-leaning folks are being mocked. It’s like when left-leaning people will use the same names right-leaning people use against them. For example:

R: “They’re cancelling Dr. Suess! Let’s buy all of the books before they disappear forever!”

L: “Relax, snowflake.”

Anyways, Snow White...

Okee68

It actually stands for “social justice warrior.” It’s an acronym/phrase commonly used by right-leaning folks to describe people, usually left-leaning, who express opinions on social topics that favor some sort of change.
It's used by either side, obviously far more by the right, but definitely by the left as well. The connotations of using "SJW" are hardly any more political than using "incel" or "simp."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom