News Disneyland to give Snow White’s Scary Adventures dark ride a major facelift in 2020

BasiltheBatLord

Tokyo Disneyland, and all the other Disney parks for that matter, are missing Disneyland’s history and will never have it. I personally am not too intrigued.
For the record I fully agree with this. I think on paper TDL has one of if not the strongest attraction lineup in a Disney park, but Disneyland, CA will always be the best park.

George Lucas on a Bench

Poster sucks. I feel like I’m in some poster version of Mickey and the Magical Map

I don't like it either. It looks like the cover of those 1990s Disney videocassettes that were also turned in to Happy Meal toys to fatten kids for the MacDonald's corporation.

SnowWhiteToy.jpg

Of course, it at least looks like the movie and presumably the new Dancing Mannequin Sequence in the ride. The same can't be said for this awful "Artwork" for another classic, Mary Poppins:

71kxCWnCa4L._SL1050_.jpg

This is officially how they've promoted this movie.

mickEblu

I don't like it either. It looks like the cover of those 1990s Disney videocassettes that were also turned in to Happy Meal toys to fatten kids for the MacDonald's corporation.

View attachment 549252

Of course, it at least looks like the movie and presumably the new Dancing Mannequin Sequence in the ride. The same can't be said for this awful "Artwork" for another classic, Mary Poppins:

View attachment 549253

Yup that’s exactly what I said last week almost verbatim

CaptinEO

View attachment 549252

View attachment 549253

It's sad that there are no video formats that use the original posters for their films. Even the early 80s laserdiscs are still custom images not based on the poster.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

View attachment 549252

View attachment 549253

That Mary Poppins cover is atrocious.

Kyle’s Dad Sent Me

View attachment 549252

View attachment 549253

Attachments

• E76BBC38-F13D-492F-8A5A-049C86F47033.jpeg
    E76BBC38-F13D-492F-8A5A-049C86F47033.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 2CE118F3-A4D2-41FC-B5A3-47316A667C33.jpeg
    2CE118F3-A4D2-41FC-B5A3-47316A667C33.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 98

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom