Disneyland Texas (COMPLETED)

Rambozo

Before we head into Fantasy Kingdom, we have one more bonus attraction to talk about that sits on the borders of both lands (and acts as a transition), that is technically a part of Fantasy Lagoon. That attraction is Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid, which is an omnimover similar to the other versions.

Ooooo, I like the idea of the transition. Every land should have one, so it flows like a river.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Fantasy Kingdom

FD20C624-AA89-4814-8781-BE748E7651B5.jpeg

Wow, it took us long enough to get here. We are now walking through Rapunzel’s Castle, which is the main icon for Disneyland Texas. There are no attractions in the castle, but there is a walkthrough experience detailing the story of the film as well as a few shops.
Right behind the castle is Flynn Rider’s Carousel, which is your standard Disney spinner carousel. On your left is Rapunzel’s Tangled Journey, which is a standard Fantasyland dark ride.
We are going from left to right on a loop, to your right would be the medieval fair and beyond that,
Tomorrow City.
If you head straight you will find the Corona Tavern counter service restaurant (no it does not sell Corona beer or coronavirus), and beyond that is the section of Fantasy Kingdom with all of the Disney Princess rides, past that is the kingdom’s forest, and then there is the fairgrounds, all of which will be explored in the future.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Fantasy Kingdom, Part 2
0DAF8DA7-0F04-402A-AF71-A530C153FE9E.jpeg

Onwards we go through Fantasy Kingdom, this time we are exploring the section with all of the princess rides! On your way out of the Tangled Castle Courtyard, the first attraction you stumble upon is Snow White‘s Enchanted Wish, it makes sense that the Snow White and Rapunzel attractions are next to each other since both films take place in Germany.
Upwards a little more and to your right is Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid, which we already kinda discussed in the
Wild Lagoon section of this trip.
Above the Ariel attraction is Cinderella’s Golden Journey, another classic Fantasyland style dark ride, but this time themed to Cinderella.
At the top of this land is the mini Beauty and the Beast themed area, which acts as a transition (I love my transitions lol) between the princess area and the forest area of Fantasy Lagoon.
The ride here is The Tale of Beauty and a Beast, which is similar to the version in Tokyo, also in this area are Storytime with Belle and Be our Guest Resturant, both of which are from WDW.

Next time we will go to the enchanted forest and ride some more attractions!

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Fantasy Kingdom, Part 2
View attachment 603289

Onwards we go through Fantasy Kingdom, this time we are exploring the section with all of the princess rides! On your way out of the Tangled Castle Courtyard, the first attraction you stumble upon is Snow White‘s Enchanted Wish, it makes sense that the Snow White and Rapunzel attractions are next to each other since both films take place in Germany.
Upwards a little more and to your right is Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid, which we already kinda discussed in the
Wild Lagoon section of this trip.
Above the Ariel attraction is Cinderella’s Golden Journey, another classic Fantasyland style dark ride, but this time themed to Cinderella.
At the top of this land is the mini Beauty and the Beast themed area, which acts as a transition (I love my transitions lol) between the princess area and the forest area of Fantasy Lagoon.
The ride here is The Tale of Beauty and a Beast, which is similar to the version in Tokyo, also in this area are Storytime with Belle and Be our Guest Resturant, both of which are from WDW.

Next time we will go to the enchanted forest and ride some more attractions!

I hope there's Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas dark ride like Peter Pan's Flight.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I think Disneyland Texas's second theme park would be theming to video gaming like Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Halo, Minecraft,
The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto, and more.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
I think Disneyland Texas's second theme park would be theming to video gaming like Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Halo, Minecraft,
The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto, and more.
Great idea, but that will be a future park with only Nintendo IPs, also you posted this in the wrong thread (i assume this was meant for the proposals thread)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
"Kraken Drop"? I read about it. Odd name for an attraction themed to the Twilight Zone or to the Society of Explorers and Adventurers

What is the theme of Kraken Drop then?
Oh my god you legit made me chuckle. You’ve never heard of a kraken? It is a mythological squid creature from Scandinavian mythology, and there is a hockey team in the western us with that name

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Fantasy Kingdom, Part 3
ECA42F67-8D98-4E34-B474-DE0730F1524B.jpeg

Alas, you have finally made it through the princess village and into the Enchanted Forest. The first attraction you will find (after the Beauty and the Beast ride) is Mad Tea Party, which I don’t really need to explain here since it is a Disney classic. Right across from it is Alice Through the Looking Glass, which is a new original attraction for Disneyland Texas that is a trackless dark ride themed to the book version’s sequel (and not the 2016 live action movie, this is also inspired by SW Wilson/Ideal Buildout).

Continuing on, we approach the Hundred Acre Wood, which of course has it’s own attraction! Enter The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, which is also a trackless dark ride like in Tokyo (I fully expect more trackless dark rides during the 2030s, this resort is planned to open in 2035). Right next door is Rabbit’s Garden, which is a restaurant where you can get both healthy fruits and veggies as well as sweets.

Right past the Pooh area is the Nightmare Before Christmas area, (which I only really included due to fan demand), and it’s main ride, Jack’s Midnight Ride. Embark on a sleigh and travel through Halloween Town, featuring a retelling of the cult classic movie. This area also features the park’s main villain gift shop, and every section of this forest features a shop themed around the IP it is based on.

As we continue on, we reach the final area of Enchanted Forest before entering the Fantasy Fairgrounds. That area features the ride Pinocchio’s Daring Journey. This ride is very similar to the version that exists in Disneyland in California, and it features a similar plot. There is also a snack place here that serves pizza named Gepetto’s Wagon.

As we venture out of the forest, we reach the fairgrounds. I won’t tell you what’s in there yet, but expect to see an elephant, a mouse, and a certain furry thing.​

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom