Disneyland Texas (COMPLETED)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Alright, let’s continue the hype!
Wild Lagoon
3303DED7-C468-4DAF-8700-3D2AA56FB31D.jpeg

Avast mates, we’ve made it to the wild lagoon. You’re now in the first area, which is the waterside port town. Let’s see what is here.
There are a few shops, a table service seafood restaurant named the Blue Lagoon, and a clone of Pirates of the Caribbean.
2FC9AA35-F72A-4FCB-A68F-BA85B15602FD.jpeg

We are now approaching the deep, murky undersea area of the land. The major attraction here is Kraken Drop, which is a reverse drop tower if you will. You start on the top and you drop down underground, and the ride ends with you going back up. There is also an interactive wet/dry playground for kids here named Aqua Station, it is themed after an aquatic research station (possibly linked to SEA). There is also a quick service snack stall named Shark Snacks (credit to @wazowski_216 ), which features a new specialty snack named the Shark Tooth Sampler, which is a group of corn chips and dip in multiple different colors (they look like shark teeth). You can also get a new variety of Dole Whip named the Shark Swirl here, it is blue raspberry and vanilla flavored. The Disneyland Railroad also has its first stop here.​
Once you continue on, you will come upon the last section of Wild Lagoon, it will be toured through in the next part. Also, it features an attraction based on a certain fantastical Disney IP, can you guess what it is?

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Alright, let’s continue the hype!
Wild Lagoon
View attachment 596753

Avast mates, we’ve made it to the wild lagoon. You’re now in the first area, which is the waterside port town. Let’s see what is here.
There are a few shops, a table service seafood restaurant named the Blue Lagoon, and a clone of Pirates of the Caribbean. View attachment 596759

We are now approaching the deep, murky undersea area of the land. The major attraction here is Kraken Drop, which is a reverse drop tower if you will. You start on the top and you drop down underground, and the ride ends with you going back up. There is also an interactive wet/dry playground for kids here named Aqua Station, it is themed after an aquatic research station (possibly linked to SEA).​
Once you continue on, you will come upon the last section of Wild Lagoon, it will be toured through in the next part. Also, it features an attraction based on a certain fantastical Disney IP, can you guess what it is?

Also i posted this on the day MrBeast uploads a video cleaning a beach (he and other YouTubers call themselves Team Seas). Coincidence?

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Awesome pic, I love Portsmouth, New Hampshire. I live pretty close to this lovely New England town. It's very picturesque, especially near the water.
Wow, I live somewhat near Providence RI, I just looked up “waterside towns new england” and found an image from there. The pic ‘s not mine. I could’ve just as easily used a pic of Florida but I used a picture of a New England town since I’m from southern NE.

MickeyMouse10

The major attraction here is Kraken Drop, which is a reverse drop tower if you will. You start on the top and you drop down underground, and the ride ends with you going back up.

Sounds interesting, you could always make it a deep sea diving attraction. As an homage to the now defunct "20,000 leagues" ride. You could even get in a submarine-like vehicle and feel like you're dropping down "20,000 leagues" below the watery surface.

As it descends you could slowly venture passed an aquarium filled with different fish (like on the classic attraction). At first they are harmless everyday fish who don't even notice you. But just like in "Leagues" it doesn't stay at a normal, everyday level. Your surroundings get darker as you sink lower into a bottom dwelling cave. This is where the octopus-like creature resides. And your vehicle has mistakenly awoken him from his slumber.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Wild Lagoon, Part 2
7E690F2E-3457-4A0B-958A-4B5219E09A86.jpeg

As you pass through the passage that connects the areas of Wild Lagoon, the underwater areas begin to change into an area based on Neverland from Peter Pan. The first thing you see is Captain Hook‘s Galley, which is a seafood restaurant similar to Magic Kingdom’s Columbia Harbor House, but it is located inside of a replica of the Jolly Roger (his ship), similar to a defunct Disneyland California restaurant. The main attraction of this subland is of course Peter Pan’s Flight, which is based on the newer versions in WDW (after the refurb) and Shanghai.
Before we head into
Fantasy Kingdom, we have one more bonus attraction to talk about that sits on the borders of both lands (and acts as a transition), that is technically a part of Fantasy Lagoon. That attraction is Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid, which is an omnimover similar to the other versions. Next time we will explore the rest of Fantasy Kingdom, though starting from the entrance through Rapunzel’s Castle instead of the entrance from Wild Lagoon.

Any and all feedback is allowed and welcome, of course. Please don’t be too harsh, though.

MickeyMouse10

Great job DW, I love the pirate ship idea.

It would be the only version left in the world as a restaurant. Since Disneyland's closed 1982 for a new Fantasyland remodel. And Paris' went away in 2011, unfortunately it closed for a refurb and never came back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom