Disneyland Texas (COMPLETED)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Jungle Jeeps sounds goody good, the ride system could really set it apart from other Castle parks. It could be like Indiana Jones Adventure, but with a Jungle Cruise setting.
It’s not an EMV, btw, I was actually thinking more of Jungle Cruise meets Kilimanjaro Safaris, but with aa animals. There will not be any Indiana Jones in this park, but there will be a different major e ticket (plus another major e ticket for this land if you’ve read a previous post on this thread)

MickeyMouse10

It’s not an EMV, btw, I was actually thinking more of Jungle Cruise meets Kilimanjaro Safaris, but with aa animals. There will not be any Indiana Jones in this park, but there will be a different major e ticket (plus another major e ticket for this land if you’ve read a previous post on this thread)

Ohhh, that sounds good too.

I was just thinking Indy's ride vehicle not the character.

oogie boogie man

Jungle Jeeps sounds like a lot of fun. It could still have the feel of a Jungle Cruise, but on a different mode of transportation.

As an added bonus and form of entertainment the driver could be packing some heat. A pistol or rifle would do, no need for an uzi or bazooka. He or She could blow a few holes in some of the animals along the way.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
The Rest of Adventure Outpost
7A781F55-5C2A-48D5-9631-7485077DAACF.jpeg

Right past the entrance to Jungle Jeeps is the back section of Adventure Outpost. There are two major e-tickets in this area, the first one you come across is Journey to the Center of the Earth, which is a clone of the TDS attraction (I’d love to go there, btw), except that it is set in a cave, and not exactly a volcano. Right past that, however, is an eerily abandoned manor, which is of course the Haunted Mansion. Right past that is the main outpost section of the land.

I know this was short, but I just wanted to get the rest of the land out. Next up will be Wild Lagoon, make sure to stick around for future posts! Feedback is also welcome.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Smart idea about Haunted Mansion's placement. I've I thought about placing it in an Adventureland as well. I would love to see what it looks like in an adventure setting.

There's definitely a Voodoo element you can go with. Perhaps the owner's collection he's accumulated along his adventures is cursed.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Overall good job with your Adventure Outpost section.

I'm glad that used the land wisely and kept the treehouse out of it. I think that Disney just keeps it around to say they have a certain amount of attractions.

Nope, he doesn't want to have Indiana Jones in this park. Perhaps he's leaving it off the table, so he can use it for a future park down the line.
Thanks mister, for the first note I kept the attraction list (and land) pretty realistic but still unique, the real reason why there’s no Indiana Jones was because of JTTCOTE as well as the fact that I wanted to do something unique with Adventure Outpost. The next land, Wild Lagoon, will probably come later this week because I wanted to take a break with this thread (and because it is a mostly original land with some cloned attractions)

PrinceCharming617

Thanks mister, for the first note I kept the attraction list (and land) pretty realistic but still unique, the real reason why there’s no Indiana Jones was because of JTTCOTE as well as the fact that I wanted to do something unique with Adventure Outpost. The next land, Wild Lagoon, will probably come later this week because I wanted to take a break with this thread (and because it is a mostly original land with some cloned attractions)

That's good, the parks have to be different. Or else you could go to just one and have the same experience. Even the mainstays in Florida and California are different like "Splash" and "Space".

Last edited:

Garfield Builder

Okay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom