Disneyland site

ppete1975

Original Poster
Ive been to wdw several times. First time going to walts original park (and the family museum) within the next 12 months. Is there a site like this for land? I will always be active here just didnt know if i could add to my knowledge with a land specific site. Thanks!!

PiratesMansion

I'm honestly not 100% sure I'm understanding your question, but most Disney World sites I'm aware of do have Disneyland forums and info on them, much like this one. If you're talking about a place that focuses more on DL than WDW, most of the ones I know of are shadows of their former selves and I can't recommend visiting them in their current state. Maybe others know of places that are more robust?

There is a WDW Veterans sticky thread linked near the top of this forum: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/guide-to-dlr-for-wdw-veterans.875596/

There's some good reading and tips in that thread, and if you don't find what you're looking for, people will be happy to answer questions there.

Mickeyboof

Ive been to wdw several times. First time going to walts original park (and the family museum) within the next 12 months. Is there a site like this for land? I will always be active here just didnt know if i could add to my knowledge with a land specific site. Thanks!!

Website? You’re on it! This is the Disneyland forum! Here’s a handy link to FAQ for new WDW Disneylanders

Otherwise, check out my favorite Disneyland blog and search for Disneyland topics (as they cover all the parks worldwide!)

Mike730

Website? You’re on it! This is the Disneyland forum! Here’s a handy link to FAQ for new WDW Disneylanders

Otherwise, check out my favorite Disneyland blog and search for Disneyland topics (as they cover all the parks worldwide!)

Second recommendation for the Disneyland info at DisneyTouristBlog.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom