Disneyland rooms

pj4963

Original Poster
Has anyone ever stayed at the Disneyland Resort in a connecting family 2 bedroom?
Thinking about staying there are next trip. Any suggestions on room location etc

Has anyone ever stayed at the Disneyland Resort in a connecting family 2 bedroom?
Thinking about staying there are next trip. Any suggestions on room location etc

I’ve stayed at the Disneyland Hotel in a 3 bedroom suite. I believe a 2 bedroom is a similar layout minus the extra bedroom if I’m not mistaken. I believe the cost of staying in the 2 bedroom suite is roughly the same as getting connecting hotel rooms but the 2 bedroom suite gives you a nice living room area and a balcony which is a really nice plus a small kitchen area as well.

As far as room location, I’d try for a balcony with a better view than we had. We were in the back end of the frontier tower so our view overlooked the city and and the area behind the hotel. One of the bedrooms did have a view of the pool so that was nice.

PiratesMansion

To clarify for those who have the necessary expertise to answer the question: are you looking for that type of room at the Disneyland HOTEL? Or at any one of the three hotels that make up Disneyland Resort (DL Hotel, Paradise Pier, Grand Californian)?

Darkbeer1

To clarify for those who have the necessary expertise to answer the question: are you looking for that type of room at the Disneyland HOTEL? Or at any one of the three hotels that make up Disneyland Resort (DL Hotel, Paradise Pier, Grand Californian)?
Or are you willing to stay at a walking distance off-property hotel. Much better chance of finding one, a lower price, free breakfast, etc. Some good choices on the corner of Harbor and Katella.

pj4963

Original Poster
Disneyland Hotel

pj4963

Original Poster
I’ve stayed at the Disneyland Hotel in a 3 bedroom suite. I believe a 2 bedroom is a similar layout minus the extra bedroom if I’m not mistaken. I believe the cost of staying in the 2 bedroom suite is roughly the same as getting connecting hotel rooms but the 2 bedroom suite gives you a nice living room area and a balcony which is a really nice plus a small kitchen area as well.

As far as room location, I’d try for a balcony with a better view than we had. We were in the back end of the frontier tower so our view overlooked the city and and the area behind the hotel. One of the bedrooms did have a view of the pool so that was nice.
Thank you Do you remember the location of your room? Which tower?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom