Disneyland Resort sub-forum

NobodyElse

Original Poster
I think it might be time for a new sub-forum to the Disneyland Resort forum. The current forum is a great place to discuss Disneyland, DCA, Downtown Disney and their hotels. But folks are also interested and want to discuss geographically related topics outside of the pure Disney properties.

Could we perhaps get a new sub-forum for threads dedicated to Southern California attractions, hotels, developments outside the Disney bubble? If not, that's fine, but I think some people might appreciate having these topics in a separate area.

Thanks!

NateD1226

I think it might be time for a new sub-forum to the Disneyland Resort forum. The current forum is a great place to discuss Disneyland, DCA, Downtown Disney and their hotels. But folks are also interested and want to discuss geographically related topics outside of the pure Disney properties.

Could we perhaps get a new sub-forum for threads dedicated to Southern California attractions, hotels, developments outside the Disney bubble? If not, that's fine, but I think some people might appreciate having these topics in a separate area.

Thanks!
Yes please! All of us in the DLR section LOVE Knott's Berry Farm. We would love to have sub-section for those type of SoCal Parks and experiences

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom