Disneyland Resort and my Application Timeline

Gary11

Original Poster
I'm not sure if I'm adhering to posting rules, but I wanted to offer my experience to anyone who may be interested.

I applied for a "Security 2" position (still not entirely sure what it is) on January 4th 2017. I have previous military and security background.

I was able to take two online assessments and recieved an email to schedule an interview that same night. I chose to do a phone interview and scheduled it for January 9th 2017.

I was initially told the positions had been filled and that I would be put on the wait list to my disappointment. Fortunately, I recieved a call that evening from my recruiter saying there was an opening.

In the late evening of Jan 9th, I recieved more emails inviting me to schedule appointments for a POET physical exam as well as my onboarding.

I attended my physical on January 13 2017, which included basic movements such as; pulling and pushing a weighted sled, lifting various weights from waist to chest level, and a mile walk on a treadmill.

Today, January 20th, I attended onboarding and did all that fun stuff. I recieved my union information and was scheduled flto attend Traditions on February 10th 2017.

I hope I was able to give a little insight to those seeking employment!

Kenika143

Hey im in need of housing im 25 from nyc and i had a phone interview on January 9 and planned on coming in March so i was put on the waiting list which i didnt mind because i need to find housing definitely not a hotel and to buy a car as well. So if you can kindly call or text me so i can get some info on finding roommates 718 600 3236

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom