Disneyland Parking Structure Opening Early 1/17?

Th3 DUd3

Original Poster
Hello,

I tried to read all the posts on the topic, but couldn't find anything. Has anyone heard if any of the parking structures will be opening early due to NAMM, ROTR, etc.?

Thanks

Phroobar

OMG! You are right! NAMM starts at the Anaheim convention center this weekend. NAMM combined with ROTR is going to be a nightmare.

TP2000

Sounds like they want a Perfect Storm. It would be funny if no one showed up.

It should be fun to watch. But I think we'll see a decent line form overnight before Friday morning.

I'm a night owl, so I'm seriously considering making a big batch of my famous Nanaimo Bars and then taking a Lyft over to the Toy Story Lot at 2am on Friday. I'll just wander through the crowd saying "Hi, I'm TP2000, you may have read about me on the Internet. Please enjoy a Nanaimo Bar!"

Last edited:

Phroobar

It should be fun to watch. But I think we'll see a decent line form overnight before Friday morning.

I'm a night owl, so I'm seriously considering making a big batch of my famous Nanaimo Bars and then taking a Lyft over to the Toy Story Lot at 2am on Friday. I'll just wander through the crowd saying "Hi, I'm TP2000, you may have read about me on the Internet. Please have a Nanaimo Bar!"
You totally need to vlog that.

Th3 DUd3

Original Poster
TP I'll trade you a Canadian delicacy for a brownie you wont remember your name with? After all we'll be waiting a long time in line ;)
Also, I'm not finding your info anywhere. Any chance you can post it? Thanks

Last edited:

TP2000

TP I'll trade you a Canadian delicacy for a brownie you wont remember your name with? After all we'll be waiting a long time in line ;)
Also, I'm not finding your info anywhere. Any chance you can post it? Thanks

I'm too old for the funny brownies, but if things get desperate I do have a stylish hip flask to add some kick to a cup of coffee. Goes great with Nanaimo Bars!

The folks at Micechat got this info from Disneyland Guest Relations last week and put it in their last update..

Parking for Rise of the Resistance
Because the demand for this attraction will be extremely high, arriving early will be a necessity. And that means finding an early morning parking spot. According to Disneyland’s City Hall, on Friday, January 17th the Toy Story parking lot will be opening at 2 AM and the ticket booth on the east end of the Resort will be opening at 5 AM.
https://www.micechat.com/247617-eve...to-ride-rise-of-the-resistance-at-disneyland/

shambolicdefending

NAMM, MLK Jr. Holiday, no AP Block out dates that are outside of normal such as SoCal select.

It is like TDA wants the park to be super packed that weekend.

Oh yes, they picked that date to open... Wonder why?
Sounds like they want a Perfect Storm. It would be funny if no one showed up.
Looks like they're well positioned to bring in the full-capacity mobs that didn't show up last June. But, how long will the peak last?

This is where the modest capacity of RotR might hurt them once word gets out about how fast the boarding groups fill up...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom