Disneyland Park Priority Seating

LongballMG

Original Poster
Just called Disneyland and found out I can make my dinner Priority Seating (yes DL still calls them Priority Seatings) for my trip July 17, 2009 on May 17.

Is the Blue Bayou the only restaurant inside Disneyland that accepts PS??

It seems really expensive. But since July 17 could see crowds like I've never seen before (and I was a WDW CM in the summers of 2005 and 2007) I want to have a PS for dinner.

Thanks for all your help and hope to see some of you at Disneyland for the big day on July 17!!

susan5027

I recall the Carnation restaurant on Main Street required priority seating. I think the Plaza Inn does too--not sure--bad memory. Any character dining anywhere-yes.

We had breakfast early in the morning at the Carnation. Extremely tiny, quaint, almost romantic and outdoors on a "side street". Try to get a front table closer to Main Street to people watch.

Have fun!

nemofinder22

There are only 3 sit down restraunts in DL, Carnation Cafe, Blue Bayou and Cafe Orleans. The other locations such as Plaza Inn Redd Rockets, Rancho Del Zocalo, and French Market are buffetieras. and finaly the Hungry Bear, Village Haus and Tomorrowland Terrace are your quick service places.

Plaza Inn does offer character breakfast dinning though and so does the new Celebration BBQ.

Snapper Bean

Can you make reservations 60 days out at the Downtown Disney Restaurants (Rainforest Cafe, ESPNZone)? I have a group of 10 going in mid-August. Thanks.

Snapper Bean

ScrapIron

You can do PS at Blue Bayou and Carnation Cafe but not Cafe Orleans.

My most recent map (from last Thanksgiving) says PS are available at all 3. This is also true of other maps I have going back to at least 2006. Plaza Inn takes PS for the character breakfast. You can get a PS at Aeriel's Grotto and Wine Country Trattoria in DCA as well, plus, of course, the hotels have several options, and are an easy walk or monorail ride away.

A bientot.

grunter

But since July 17 could see crowds like I've never seen before (and I was a WDW CM in the summers of 2005 and 2007) I want to have a PS for dinner.

:lookaroun Eeek. Why do you think July 17, in particular, could potentially draw crowds to Disneyland like never before?

I'm, once again, scheduled to be at Disneyland July 19-21. Is there something happening in Anaheim that I should know about?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom