Disneyland Park Passes & Max Pass

amy2313

Original Poster
Finally getting the chance to head back to Disneyland in the spring. We are a party of 4 with one that has never been to Disneyland while 3 of us, only a few times. We have a hotel booked and now need to do park passes. I heard about the southern CA discounted tickets. Since we are not California residents (we are WDW annual passholders), is there anywhere to purchase discounted park passes or recommendations for discounted park passes?
And is the max pass worth it?

socaljoeyb

Finally getting the chance to head back to Disneyland in the spring. We are a party of 4 with one that has never been to Disneyland while 3 of us, only a few times. We have a hotel booked and now need to do park passes. I heard about the southern CA discounted tickets. Since we are not California residents (we are WDW annual passholders), is there anywhere to purchase discounted park passes or recommendations for discounted park passes?

Discounts are hard to come by. Undercover Tourist is good. MaxPass is definitely worth it, you get on many more rides.

truecoat

I think Maxpass is worth it if you have park hoppers and hop a few times. It also includes photopass which really makes it worth it if you do a lot of meet and greets. You also get on ride photos included.

Phroobar

You might check out the City Pass. Google is your friend.

beachlover4444

We did 4 day park hopper w max pass. Forget the hopper, yes to MAX PASS. We wound up with over 100 fantastic photos you get to digital download for free. We got on all the great rides, this system works so much better than at WDW you dont have to plan out 60 or 30 days ahead of time, everyone is on same playing field once you enter the park. We went back to Cars then maxpassed it so we got 2 quick rides on it in minutes. The food at DL is amazing. Definitely make a list of the places that have things you would want to try. We loved carnation cafe and hungry bear. You dont need to rush around like you do at WDW. Everything is so close together. There is no need to waste hours waiting for the night shows like you do at WDW either. If they blow off fireworks you can see them from main street or back by Small world which is where we watched. We were there the first weekend of the Xmas holiday season Nov 5-9. One thing we did find out was the tickets you buy are good for a year. I got sick and we had to delay our trip from January to Nov and our tickets were still ok. So you can buy them ahead of time to avoid the usual price increases that are inevitable. have fun, we loved it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom