Disneyland park #3???

figmentbaby

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

I was just researching an intern for imagineering when I came across this line on the disney website.
"Plus, keep your eyes and ears open for the news of our upcoming third Theme Park. Right now, it exists in cyberspace, where you can find it at thirdthemepark.com. "

Ok, if this is on disney's actual website,
http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/college/disneyland/index.html
then it must be pretty legitimate. Does anyone know anything more about this?? It doesnt really say much.

jmarc63

Originally posted by figmentbaby
Hey everyone,

I was just researching an intern for imagineering when I came across this line on the disney website.
"Plus, keep your eyes and ears open for the news of our upcoming third Theme Park. Right now, it exists in cyberspace, where you can find it at thirdthemepark.com. "

Ok, if this is on disney's actual website,
http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/college/disneyland/index.html
then it must be pretty legitimate. Does anyone know anything more about this?? It doesnt really say much.

That site has been idle for months with just the welcome page, my guess is if it's legit that well probably know more here at www.wdwmagic.com before that site has anything. just like we did with M:S

Lhriangel

Did you see any new infor on imagineering internships? I've been keeping my eyes open but have yet to see anything lately, in fact I haven't seen the website updated since last January.

figmentbaby

Original Poster
No I am just a freshman in CMU architecture. I can't apply for another two years so I haven't really been worrying right now. All I know is that I am pretty sure they are still accepting resumes. I know 3 people who did the college program, then were accepted for imagineering and luckily hired shortly after that for a full time job

Lhriangel

Originally posted by figmentbaby
No I am just a freshman in CMU architecture. I can't apply for another two years so I haven't really been worrying right now. All I know is that I am pretty sure they are still accepting resumes. I know 3 people who did the college program, then were accepted for imagineering and luckily hired shortly after that for a full time job

After that post I actually called their recruiting department (college recruiting) to get the most recent info. LOL. Hmm.. I did the CP and I hope to get an Imagineering internship in show writing or something like that :).

figmentbaby

Original Poster
Awww!!! I wish you the best of luck because I wish I was in your shoes right now. I'm working my butt off to get to that point :brick: Architecture is hard stuff! Especially when my school is a "wannabe" ivy league. someone save me!!! Anyways, if anyone has info about park #3 please send

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom