Disneyland Paris Planning Blockbuster New Attraction For 2024

TROR

They should have converted WDS's ToT before DCA's since their park didn't go through a massive refurbishment and the entire park is already a piece of trash. I'm guessing the new attraction for the Disneyland park will be an Indiana Jones Adventure type ride or, far less likely, an expansion to Frontierland that includes Western River Expedition.

UpAllNight

I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently. I’m off to California for the first time ever in 2018 having been to Orlando 2 of the past 3 years. I love Disney...yet I find myself looking for reasons to persuade me to give Paris another shot rather than it drawing me in like Orlando, and now California does. Considering I live in the UK and Paris is by far the easiest, and cheapest option for me, I’ve tried figuring out where my lack of desire stems from.

I think DLP is absolutely gorgeous, but there isn’t enough differences in the ride line up between there and Orlando to tempt me. How do Disney approach this? I get bombarded with ads for both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World...I’m assuming they would want people to try both at some stage.

I’m very interested with how Disney approach this situation over the coming years now they’ve taken full ownership. I think if they build clones in Paris/Orlando they’ll do themselves out of a number of (probably small but still substantial) multi visits from people wanting to ty out both over the course of a few years.

I suppose a comparison could be Universal Studios in Orlando and Hollywood. Obviously being a theme park fan, I know the ride line ups/ if they’s differences in existing rides or direct clones....but nothing makes me want to try Hollywood after visiting Orlando multiple times due to the attraction crossover....other than the tram tour.

I really hope thy don’t take a copy and paste approach for a quick fix and say, here, have Soarin, Toy Story Mania, and anything else that’s popular in Florida. Keep these parks unique in as many ways as possible please Disney. They’re already removing one USP by sending Ratatouile to Epcot....one less reason for me to visit Paris.

Keeping Star Wars in Orlando and sending Marvel to the Paris seems to me to be a sensible way of appealing across the board.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom