Disneyland Paris or the most bad Disney's resort ?

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
I'm French and i have an annual pass. I am sorry for european park. No new, parks and hotels are poorly maintained. Walt Disney Studios park is most bad Disney's park ...
What do you think about DLP ? Is it really the most bad park Disney ?

Animaniac93-98

DLP proper is still better than any of the four Orlando parks, so no I don't think it's the worst.

Personally, I'd rather go to WDSP than DHS or AK, but that's me.

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
WDSP is the smallest Disney Park, he hasn't theming ...
But Disneyland Park is most beautiful Magic Kingdom, but not for very long time

The Empress Lilly

I'm French and i have an annual pass. I am sorry for european park. No new, parks and hotels are poorly maintained. Walt Disney Studios park is most bad Disney's park ...
What do you think about DLP ? Is it really the most bad park Disney ?
I visit Disneyland Paris every few months or so. Four times this year. In brief (en bref...), I think DLP is a gorgeous park, lavishly themed, a labour of love. WDSP is a disaster, the worst Disney theme park ever build.
I am also dismayed at the poor maintenance of the entire resort. The financial problems (?) are really taking their toll, the resort is falling apart.

In a way, Disneylan Paris reminds me of...Paris itself. At heart, absolutely breathtaking, beautiful. But falling apart, smelly, dirty toilets, garbage everywhere. And half the people in both the city and resort are racaille, garbage, the wrong kind of crowd.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom